సముద్ర తీరం, ఏ శక్తీ ఉపయోగించకుండా ఒడ్డు నుంచి జారుట
- తీరంతీరస్కోరుకోస్టెర్తిరిగి సాధారణ స్థితికి వచ్చేసరికి
Noun(1) the shore of a sea or ocean(2) a slope down which sleds may coast(3) the area within view(4) the act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it
Verb(1) move effortlessly; by force of gravity
(1) the west coast of Africa(2) As we drew closer to the system I cut the engines and let the Moonshadow coast the rest of the way in.(3) A friend of mine once made the pointed observation that many of these students simply coast along doing only a part or none of the readings.(4) the coast road(5) At one time we were fishing off the Labrador coast .(6) Apparently it is expected to pick up speed as it approaches the coast .(7) Port Moresby on the island's southern coast was only 340 sea miles from Australia.(8) Some algae have been observed in large numbers off the South East coast .(9) Slavic peoples migrated into the Balkans and along the Dalmatian coast in the sixth century.(10) Even if I ran out of gas, I'd simply coast back down to Harbourville, where I know I'd be well taken care of.(11) Trade was extremely limited, and ships only rarely sailed to the country's coast .(12) The coast road is virtually closed with two or three sets of traffic lights.(13) They had turned to the right and were now following the coast road west.(14) Irrigated rice agriculture is also practiced in numerous smaller river deltas and plains along the country's coast .(15) He labors diligently and earnestly at his craft at a stage in his career when he could coast instead.(16) There's been a big buildup in military capability, in missiles deployed along the mainland coast .
(1) off the coast :: తీరంలో
(2) along the coast :: తీరం వెంబడి
(3) coast guard :: కోస్ట్ గార్డ్
(4) sea coast :: సముద్ర తీరం
(5) south coast :: దక్షిణ తీరం
(6) west coast :: వెస్ట్ కోస్ట్
(7) coast beach :: తీరం
1. seaboard ::
2. coastal region ::
3. coastline ::
4. seashore ::
5. shore ::
6. foreshore ::
7. shoreline ::
8. seaside ::
9. waterfront ::
10. littoral ::
11. strand ::
12. freewheel ::
13. cruise ::
14. taxi ::
15. drift ::
16. glide ::
17. sail ::
coast, coastal, coasted, coaster, coasters, coasting, coasts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and the East COAST feed of the
Disney Channel on 290.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
all along the northern COAST.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
You must keep the COAST on your left side
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
We walk up the COAST.
With luck, we'll find a fishing village.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
What's to stop him
from docking down the COAST,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: coast
Meaning and definitions of coast, translation in Telugu language for coast with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of coast in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "coast"
What coast means in Telugu, coast meaning in Telugu, coast definition, examples and pronunciation of coast in Telugu language.