- కోడ్కోడెడ్సంకేతాలుకోడింగ్పోస్ట్ కోడు
Noun(1) a set of rules or principles or laws (especially written ones(2) a coding system used for transmitting messages requiring brevity or secrecy(3) (computer science
Verb(1) attach a code to(2) convert ordinary language into code
(1) Nobody studies the old code , and nobody figures out where it is inefficient and why, and as a consequence programs are often buggy and less stable.(2) The code is given in figure 1a, and an example conversion is shown in figure 1b.(3) assembly code(4) Responses were recorded, assigned a letter code , and calculated using frequencies and percentages.(5) It's thought that the transmissions are used to send code to agents in the field, who then decode the message to receive instructions or whatever.(6) But these are not the sort of thing that a good company man does; a remarkably effective code bans such behavior.(7) The trick, of course, would be inserting the rogue code into the host program in the first place.(8) These include the letters, written in code , which are said to make clear she was in favour of inflicting pain on her enemies.(9) researching ├ö├ç├┐the family├ö├ç├û is usually a code for studying women(10) A 13-point code of conduct governing all buskers working in Oxford is expected to come into force next month.(11) When we code a computer program, we do not rewrite the entire thing every time something fails to work.(12) Wait a minute, I'm a software engineer├ö├ç┬¬ why not look at their code and try to figure out some of their major weaknesses.(13) They will wear new epaulettes from which all references to ├ö├ç├┐special constable├ö├ç├û have been removed and replaced by a code identifiable only by other members of the force.(14) The code then downloads spyware programs to surfers' PCs, including one that steals credit card numbers and other forms of financial information.(15) a revision of the penal code(16) calls with either code will work in the 201 area
(1) area code :: స్థల సంకేతం
(2) dress code :: వస్త్ర నిబంధన
(3) postal code :: పోస్టల్ కోడ్
(4) code of conduct :: ప్రవర్తనా నియమావళిని
(5) country code :: దేశం కోడ్
(6) source code :: సోర్స్ కోడ్
(7) error code :: లోపం కోడ్
(8) sort code :: విధమైన కోడ్
1. cipher ::
2. morality ::
5. computer code ::
6. encrypt ::
code, coded, codes, coding, postcode, postcodes, unicode
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to check her CODE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
That's our CODE word.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
Does your guy know the tax CODE
and regulations in New Mexico?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
to bring it down to
the Office of Code Compliance.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
...until one of you breaks down
and moves to another zip CODE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
English to Telugu Dictionary: code
Meaning and definitions of code, translation in Telugu language for code with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of code in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "code"
What code means in Telugu, code meaning in Telugu, code definition, examples and pronunciation of code in Telugu language.