కాఫీ, కాఫీ గింజలతో చేసే పానీయం
Noun(1) a beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans(2) any of several small trees and shrubs native to the tropical Old World yielding coffee beans(3) a seed of the coffee tree; ground to make coffee(4) a medium brown to dark-brown color
(1) black coffee(2) Wendy's heart was pumping violently in her chest, as if she'd drunk ten cups of coffee in so many minutes.(3) She was gorgeous, with braided coffee coloured hair, smooth, spotless dark skin, hazel eyes and heart shaped lips.(4) we went out for a coffee(5) The woman's hair flowed behind down to her waist where barrettes were clipped onto her coffee brown hair.(6) She found nothing of the sort, so she started looking through the cupboards for instant coffee .(7) I pulled on my jacket and glanced at my mother who was drinking her coffee through a Styrofoam cup.(8) I assumed he was drinking a coffee , but no, he was actually chewing tobacco the entire time, and raising the cup to discreetly spit in it.(9) Siobhan took another drink of her coffee , putting the cup down.(10) he takes two spoonfuls of coffee(11) The value of the raw beans contained in a jar of instant coffee may be no more than a few pennies, but the final product may be sold for over Ôö¼├║2.(12) a jar of instant coffee(13) There was no enthusiasm to risk a sweet, but one of our party fancied a coffee .(14) I might have spent it in a cafe, looking sophisticated, reading a book and drinking a coffee .(15) Natural colours such as sienna, coffee , verdure, burgundy, metal and champagne are chosen as ambient colours.(16) With the exception of espresso coffee , all drinks appeared to come in disposable cups/mugs, whilst the plates were also for one-time use only.
(1) coffee table :: కాఫీ టేబుల్
(2) coffee shop :: కాఫీ షాప్
(3) coffee break :: కాఫీ బ్రేక్
(4) coffee pot :: కాఫీ మగ్గు
(5) coffee bean :: కాఫీ బీన్
(6) coffee maker :: కాఫీ చేయు యంత్రము
(7) black coffee :: బ్లాక్ కాఫీ
(8) coffee with milk :: పాలతో కాఫీ
(9) coffee grinder :: కాఫీ గ్రైండర్
(10) coffee cup :: కాఫీ కప్పు
1. joe ::
2. coffee bean ::
3. coffee tree ::
4. burnt umber ::
కాలిన పసుపు లేక ఎర్ర గోధుమ వర్ణం కల
5. java ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Popular choices include tea,
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
a cup of COFFEE sometime."
Yes. "Where I can be
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
Oh, gee, it's a little late for COFFEE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
In case you didn't follow that,
I'm the COFFEE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
Coffee break. We're gonna let you rest
and then try again.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
English to Telugu Dictionary: coffee
Meaning and definitions of coffee, translation in Telugu language for coffee with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of coffee in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "coffee"
What coffee means in Telugu, coffee meaning in Telugu, coffee definition, examples and pronunciation of coffee in Telugu language.