క్రమ పద్ధతిలో సంపాదించు, ప్రజల నుంచి వసూలు చేయు
Noun(1) a short prayer generally preceding the lesson in the Church of Rome or the Church of England
Verb(1) get or gather together(2) call for and obtain payment of(3) assemble or get together(4) get or bring together(5) gather or collect
Adjective(1) payable by the recipient on delivery
Adverb(1) make a telephone call or mail a package so that the recipient pays
(1) The legislation also authorizes NASA to collect gifts and donations, over the next five years, for the Columbia Memorial.(2) The leaves and rubbish that collect around the base harbour insects for geckos to feast on, while providing cover from predators.(3) Some collect and store this moisture in their trunks.(4) Some background information: I collect Samsonite Suitcases, of a specific time period.(5) For example, EMS centres have to collect a minimum number of packages before starting delivery because of the high operating costs.(6) ├ö├ç├┐I began learning our pocket going around barrels and how to rate and collect him, and he caught on fast├ö├ç├û says Harmon.(7) These minute organisms are discharged from all over a reef: How come they collect together in these long lines of froth?(8) She said they had sent notification to customers over the weekend to tell them arrangements had been made for them to collect State payments from a nearby premises.(9) The 72 year old was in town to collect an honorary ACTRA award.(10) He doesn't have any hobbies - doesn't collect anything or travel anywhere; doesn't read or listen to music.(11) He received an MBE in 1998 and yesterday attended a special graduation ceremony at the City Hall in Sheffield to collect his latest award.(12) I am told that the average price of a fifteen-minute collect call to Phoenix is $3.(13) If you want to be one of the DJ's, you need to arrive at the venue at 7: 00 pm to collect your number (more details to follow).(14) You may collect the payment on Thursday 12 th October to cover you until Monday 16th October which will be the last payment.(15) However, with its full keypad, it can make non-emergency credit card and collect calls in most areas.(16) Anyone registering this week should arrive 45 minutes before the start time to collect numbers and kit.
(1) to collect :: సేకరించడానికి
(2) collect call :: కాల్ సేకరించడం
(3) freight collect :: సరుకు సేకరించడానికి
(4) collect money :: డబ్బు సేకరించడానికి
(5) collect stamps :: స్టాంపులు సేకరించడానికి
(6) collect data :: సమాచారం సేకరించు
(7) collect information :: సమాచారాన్ని సేకరించడానికి
(8) collect shells :: గుండ్లు సేకరించడానికి
(9) call collect :: సేకరించిన కాల్
(10) collect taxes :: పన్నులను వసూలు
1. gather ::
2. fetch ::
3. raise ::
4. recover ::
6. call for ::
7. pull together ::
8. take in ::
9. pull in ::
10. cod ::
collect, collected, collectible, collectibles, collecting, collects
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Now I just COLLECT disability
and ride trains.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
I sent you there to COLLECT taxes,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
and COLLECT data on our compatibility?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
people like to COLLECT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
You must give me time to COLLECT such a vast amount.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: collect
Meaning and definitions of collect, translation in Telugu language for collect with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of collect in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "collect"
What collect means in Telugu, collect meaning in Telugu, collect definition, examples and pronunciation of collect in Telugu language.