Noun(1) any material used for its color(2) (physics(3) interest and variety and intensity(4) the timbre of a musical sound(5) a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect(6) an outward or token appearance or form that is deliberately misleading(7) the appearance of objects (or light sources, or brightness
Verb(1) modify or bias(2) decorate with colors(3) give a deceptive explanation or excuse for(4) affect as in thought or feeling(5) add color to(6) change color, often in an undesired manner
Adjective(1) having or capable of producing colors
(1) These are clad in stainless-steel panels with a highly milled finish that absorbs light and colour more than it reflects them.(2) it's blue in colour(3) red is my favourite colour(4) Is discriminating on the grounds of sex more acceptable than discriminating on the basis of skin colour ?(5) A month or so ago I called at a nursery in Stroud to buy a few primulas to give the garden pockets of bright colour .(6) colour his face pink(7) But then, on the very edges of his peripheral vision, there was an intangible sensation of colour .(8) The photographs are mostly black and white, but a few are in colour .(9) I've worked out how to colour line drawings, hurrah.(10) The wreath is six twists, metal alternating with colour .(11) For some inexplicable reason, her cheeks flooded with colour .(12) She closed her eyes and felt the colour flood into her face.(13) Magnard himself was a natural contrapuntist, often seeming wilfully to shun the blandishments of orchestral colour .(14) orchestral colour(15) what colour is his shirt?(16) there was some colour back in his face
(1) hair color :: జుట్టు రంగు
(2) background color :: నేపథ్య రంగు
(3) color-blind :: వర్ణాంధత్వ
(4) change color :: రంగు మార్పు
(5) skin color :: చర్మపు రంగు
(6) color range :: రంగు పరిధి
(7) solid color :: ఘన రంగు
(8) color code :: రంగు కోడ్
(9) light color :: లేత రంగు
(10) color scheme :: రంగు పథకం
1. hue ::
2. paint ::
3. redness ::
4. skin coloring ::
6. coloring ::
7. gloss ::
8. coloration ::
9. tint ::
10. blush ::
11. influence ::
12. exaggerate ::
13. distort ::
14. gloss ::
15. emblazon ::
రాజ చిహ్నాలతో చిత్రించు
17. discolor ::
colour, colourant, colourants, coloured, coloureds, colourful, colouring, colourist, colourists, colourization, colourize, colourizes, colourless, colours
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
His COLOUR looks good.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
I’m going to get hold of
a clear sky blue COLOUR Maserati.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
the COLOUR of her eyes
and the shape of her nose.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: colour
Meaning and definitions of colour, translation in Telugu language for colour with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of colour in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "colour"
What colour means in Telugu, colour meaning
in Telugu, colour definition, examples and pronunciation
of colour in Telugu language.