వ్యాపార సంబంధమైన, లాభార్జనే లక్ష్యంగా గల
Noun(1) a commercially sponsored ad on radio or television
Adjective(1) connected with or engaged in or sponsored by or used in commerce or commercial enterprises(2) of or relating to commercialism(3) of the kind or quality used in commerce; average or inferior
(1) For the time being, such work pursues purely commercial purposes.(2) The council was looking at the whole area of commercial sponsorship to cover some or all of the cost of the bins.(3) In its most broad definition, Mr. James believes, to garden organically is to do so without the aid of commercial chemicals.(4) He figures he has had a good run, even appearing in a Spanish television commercial for a sportswear company.(5) It also feels too much like watching a film on commercial television with advert breaks inserted.(6) The maximization of value, profit and satisfaction are still the critical success factors in a commercial transaction.(7) With his recent commercial success making him a household name, Pete is without a doubt one of this past year's biggest Aussie success stories.(8) The news will be fed to local commercial radio stations to keep motorists up to speed with the latest traffic flows.(9) The story reaches a dramatic moment, so it is time for a television commercial .(10) Henry brings to this position professional experience in both commercial radio and television journalism.(11) These cards are being traded as commercial products.(12) The shipping costs of both bulk chemicals and commercial formulas have been omitted.(13) By taking this native plant and breeding it, the company obtained the exclusive right to use this cultivated species of the plant in commercial products.(14) Residents voiced their concerns on the increased commercial development in the area in June when news of another development first surfaced.(15) There are four commercial television stations in the market.(16) The report found that Bulgaria had strict and wide-ranging banking, tax and commercial secrecy laws.
(1) commercial invoice :: వాణిజ్య ఇన్వాయిస్
(2) commercial manager :: కమర్షియల్ మేనేజర్
(3) commercial break :: వాణిజ్య విరామం
(4) commercial law :: వాణిజ్య చట్టం
(5) commercial paper :: కమర్షియల్ పేపర్
(6) commercial bank :: వాణిజ్య బ్యాంకు
(7) commercial property :: వాణిజ్య ఆస్తి
(8) commercial value :: వాణిజ్య విలువ
(9) commercial offer :: వాణిజ్య ఆఫర్
(10) commercial terms :: వాణిజ్య పరంగా
1. trade ::
3. business ::
5. mercantile ::
6. sales ::
7. advertisement ::
8. promotion ::
9. display ::
10. ad ::
11. plug ::
12. infomercial ::
commercial, commercialism, commercialization, commercialize, commercializes, commercially, commercials, noncommercial, noncommercials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, could be for the monkey movie,
it could be my hemorrhoid COMMERCIAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
And that's how you get
a toothpaste COMMERCIAL. Cheers.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
...I'm gonna get
a national COMMERCIAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
a hemorrhoid COMMERCIAL
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
I got the hemorrhoid COMMERCIAL!
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: commercial
Meaning and definitions of commercial, translation in Telugu language for commercial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of commercial in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "commercial"
What commercial means in Telugu, commercial meaning in Telugu, commercial definition, examples and pronunciation of commercial in Telugu language.