తప్పు చేయు, నేరం చేయు
Verb(1) perform an act, usually with a negative connotation(2) give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause(3) cause to be admitted; of persons to an institution(4) confer a trust upon(5) make an investment(6) engage in or perform
(1) they were reluctant to commit themselves to an opinion(2) They will commit immoral acts for their organisations they might not consider committing for themselves.(3) once I commit I tend to get scared(4) Because he knows that this Government will not commit the resources that the police need.(5) try it out before you commit to a purchase(6) I happily commit this bill to the select committee.(7) The therapist and his supervisor decided to commit Poddar to hospital and called the police to help.(8) Those events led authorities to commit Wolfli to the Waldau Psychiatric Clinic near Bern in 1895, where he was diagnosed as schizophrenic and remained in residence until his death 35 years later.(9) she didn't love him enough to commit herself to him(10) Top leadership must desire the change enough to commit time, resources, and energy.(11) He said the city will commit resources towards eradicating these maladies.(12) I commit the bill to the select committee for consideration.(13) We must commit enough planning and resources to protect and enhance our access to, and use of, space.(14) he composed a letter but didn't commit it to paper(15) manufacturers will have to commit substantial funds to developing new engines(16) Peers have also been proven to have an effect on students who commit violent acts on school grounds.
(1) commit suicide :: ఆత్మహత్య
(2) commit a crime :: నేరం చేయు
(3) commit to :: కమిట్
(4) commit adultery :: వ్యభిచారం కమిట్
(5) commit oneself :: తమనుతాము కమిట్
(6) commit to memory :: స్మృతికి కమిట్
(7) commit a sin :: పాపము
(8) commit an offense :: ఒక నేరం
(9) commit to paper :: కాగితం కమిట్
2. entrust ::
3. pledge ::
4. consign ::
5. hospitalize ::
6. give ::
7. institutionalize ::
8. trust ::
9. place ::
10. pull ::
11. practice ::
1. hold ::
2. keep ::
3. retain ::
commit, commitment, commitments, commits
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
for conspiracy to COMMIT murder
instead of under our protection.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
I asked her to COMMIT her house to my cause.
That's her response.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
You COMMIT treason
because your children are prisoners?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
Commit to the blockade
of King's Landing.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
He wanted to execute me
for a crime I didn't COMMIT.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: commit
Meaning and definitions of commit, translation in Telugu language for commit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of commit in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "commit"
What commit means in Telugu, commit meaning
in Telugu, commit definition, examples and pronunciation
of commit in Telugu language.