కంప్యూటర్, మనం ఇచ్చే సూచనల ప్రకారం సమాచారాన్ని స్వీకరించి, నిల్వచేసి, అందించే ఎలక్ట్రానిక పరికరం
- కంప్యూటర్computerateకంప్యూటరైజేషన్కంప్యూటర్లను సరఫరాకంప్యూటర్లు
Noun(1) a machine for performing calculations automatically(2) an expert at calculation (or at operating calculating machines
(1) Such games hint at how best to program a quantum computer .(2) computer industry(3) Since then, the craft appears to have rebooted its own on-board computer more than 60 times.(4) The group built the largest quantum computer ever, capable of factoring the number 15.(5) Participants scan the barcodes of every product they buy using a hand-held computer at home.(6) there's something wrong with my computer(7) computer course(8) he's working on his computer(9) Perhaps the most compelling reason to buy a desktop computer is to get your choice of flat-panel displays.(10) computer skills(11) computer screen(12) The four-page tabloids, little more than newsletters, materialized mainly because the editor used his personal computer at home.(13) The missile was equipped with an autonomous inertial command structure and an on-board digital computer .(14) I'd like to be able to access email remotely from the new notebook computer .(15) computer room(16) Early in his career, he pushed for the Smithsonian to purchase its first mainframe computer .
(1) computer science :: కంప్యూటర్ సైన్స్
(2) computer game :: కంప్యూటర్ ఆట
(3) computer games :: కంప్యూటర్ గేమ్స్
(4) computer programmer :: కంప్యూటర్ ప్రోగ్రామర్
(5) personal computer :: వ్యక్తిగత కంప్యూటర్, వ్యక్తిగత గణన యంత్రం
(6) laptop computer :: ల్యాప్టాప్ కంప్యూటర్
(7) computer program :: కంప్యూటర్ ప్రోగ్రామ్
(8) computer software :: కంప్యూటర్ సాఫ్ట్ వేర్
(9) computer engineer :: కంప్యూటర్ ఇంజనీర్
(10) computer programming :: కంప్యూటర్ ప్రోగ్రామింగ్
1. personal computer ::
వ్యక్తిగత కంప్యూటర్, వ్యక్తిగత గణన యంత్రం
2. reckoner ::
3. electronic computer ::
computer, computerate, computerization, computerize, computerizes, computers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Code red, the hospital emergency alert?
The COMPUTER worm?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
What COMPUTER do you have,
and please don't say a white one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
But he controls
the new Open Science Grid COMPUTER...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
Encryption key deactivated.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
An Indian guy outsourcing a COMPUTER job
to a white fella.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
English to Telugu Dictionary: computer
Meaning and definitions of computer, translation in Telugu language for computer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of computer in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "computer"
What computer means in Telugu, computer meaning in Telugu, computer definition, examples and pronunciation of computer in Telugu language.