కచ్చేరి, ద్వనుల సమ్మేళనం
Noun(1) a performance of music by players or singers not involving theatrical staging
Verb(1) contrive (a plan(2) settle by agreement
(1) Ballet and concert dancers are at the low end of the pay scale.(2) For him Zionism was a matter of the organic growth of small, secular Jewish communities in harmonious concert with their Arab neighbours.(3) Everyone is encouraged to purchase music and concert tickets for the artists you feel merit your hard earned dollars.(4) they started meeting regularly to concert their parliamentary tactics(5) An opera is a work of music written for dramatic performance and a concert presentation is a shadow of the real thing.(6) He had actually intended to make a separate piece of concert music from the two pieces.(7) Anyone with pre-booked tickets for the cancelled concert will be contacted by the Royal Marines School of Music concert secretary and a full refund made as soon as possible.(8) Like Shostakovich, Schnittke relied on film music as a source of income at a time when concert music was liable to be banned.(9) critics' inability to describe with any precision and concert the characteristics of literature(10) I'd like to see this become a standard feature on all music and concert discs.(11) On the other hand, the business of assembling a score for a three act ballet from snippets of concert music has limited viability, for all the skill of some of the arrangers.(12) the concert version of the fourth interlude from the opera(13) Tristen's body and mind, forged like fine steel through countless decades of combats real and exercised, worked in harmonic concert .(14) Stephen also works as a videographer, specialising in music documentaries and concert films.(15) a pop concert(16) The only thing that could stand in the way of this revolution is if the current music publishers start buying concert promoters, and lock down this new business model before it can even start.
(1) concert hall :: కచ్చేరి వేదిక
(2) in concert :: కచేరీలో
(3) pop concert :: పాప్ కచేరీలో
(4) act in concert with :: కలిసి చట్టం
(5) give a concert :: ఒక కచేరీ ఇవ్వాలని
(6) in concert with :: కలిసి
(7) charity concert :: దాతృత్వ కార్యక్రమంలో
(8) concert tour :: కచేరీ పర్యటన
(9) benefit concert :: కచేరీని
1. musical performance ::
2. show ::
3. production ::
4. presentation ::
5. recital ::
6. gig ::
concert, concerted, concerting, concertize, concertizes, concerts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, she is taking me
to an Indigo Girls CONCERT,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
is doing a joint CONCERT
with the San Gabriel Renaissance Choir.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
I'm a CONCERT pianist.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
We went to a Melissa Etheridge CONCERT,
I got an A, it all worked out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
I got some old underwear I'm gonna throw
onstage at the Garth Brooks CONCERT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
English to Telugu Dictionary: concert
Meaning and definitions of concert, translation in Telugu language for concert with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of concert in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "concert"
What concert means in Telugu, concert meaning in Telugu, concert definition, examples and pronunciation of concert in Telugu language.