శంఖు ఆకారం, కంటిలోని రెటీనాలో ఉండే కాంతికి స్పందించే శంకు ఆకారణ కణాలలో ఒకటి
Noun(1) any cone-shaped artifact(2) a shape whose base is a circle and whose sides taper up to a point(3) cone-shaped mass of ovule- or spore-bearing scales or bracts(4) a visual receptor cell in the retina that is sensitive to bright light and to color
Verb(1) make cone-shaped
(1) It turned its hideous head that looked like a rounded cone , with the snout being the pointy end and the round side being in back.(2) Starting from the corner opposite the Velcro, roll paper around flower to form a cone (make sure bottom is snug).(3) The summit cone of Ben More is magnetic and compass readings can be misleading.(4) Flying into Guatemala City before dawn, I saw a volcano on fire, glowing lava streaming down its cone , reddening the darkness.(5) When magma moves beneath a volcano, such as when the magma chamber fills prior to an eruption, there is swelling of the volcanic cone above.(6) Magnus has large, warm purple flowers with an orange cone on strong stems about 90 cm tall and has a very long flowering period from July to October.(7) Even steam emanating from a volcanic cone is newsworthy.(8) After the tiles were coated, they were loaded into the kilns and fired to cone 5.(9) With this interpretation, the entire axis of ovuliferous Cordaianthus can be modified without major rearrangement into the conifer seed cone .(10) a cone of acrylic yarn(11) The engines are cross-coupled so that each propeller is run by two diesel engines through clutch and cone belt transmission gears.(12) If the planes pass through the vertex of the cone , the conics are said to be degenerate, otherwise they are not.(13) The scales of the cone are thin, obovate and have rounded edges.(14) He will construct a snake of leaves that flows down a river, a cone of bleached wood that will float away on the tide, a bracken sculpture that is broken by the wind.(15) a cedar cone(16) The dramatic hollow cone projecting from the front of the headdress is understood as a beehive.
(1) ice cream cone :: ఐస్ క్రీం కోన్
(2) traffic cone :: ట్రాఫ్ఫిక్ కోన్
(3) pine cone :: పైన్ కోన్
(4) snow cone :: మంచు కోన్
(5) fir cone :: ఫిర్ కోన్
(6) cone shell :: కోన్ షెల్
(7) cinder cone :: శేషము శంఖు
(8) cone-shaped :: త్రికోణ ఆకారపు
(9) nose-cone :: ముక్కునుంచి కోన్
1. strobilus ::
2. strobile ::
cone, coned, cones, coning
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Would you like a commemorative
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
The bottom of my CONE
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
You got Snoopy out.
Can I have a snow CONE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: cone
Meaning and definitions of cone, translation in Telugu language for cone with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of cone in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "cone"
What cone means in Telugu, cone meaning
in Telugu, cone definition, examples and pronunciation
of cone in Telugu language.