Noun(1) a person who uses goods or services
(1) And consumer demand is as strong now as it has been any time in the last century or two.(2) Trade in wildlife is driven by consumer demand, so when the buying stops, the killing will too.(3) The consumer culture demands that when we are sick we have medicines to make us well.(4) This dedicated troupe have done the consumer a huge service by hiking up standards.(5) On consumer demand in general, growth is coming off the boil in the major economies.(6) we live in a consumer society(7) consumer demand(8) Last year it undertook a detailed study of the demands of the ethical consumer .(9) The analysts reckon consumer demand for laptops and notepads was behind the modest upturn.(10) There has also been a slowdown in service sector growth and consumer borrowing.(11) If you need help with a consumer problem please contact York Consumer Advice Service.(12) What better way to express one's rights as a consumer than to purchase a useless item?(13) First of all, consumers will demand less of the imported goods as they now have to pay a higher price.(14) It is, of course, too early for changes in house prices to affect consumers ' daily purchases.(15) It found that more than half of garages were delivering low standards of service to consumers .(16) The job of businessmen is to stay on guard as far as consumers ' demands are concerned.
(1) consumer goods :: వినియోగ వస్తువులు
(2) consumer good :: వినియోగదారు మంచి
(3) consumer products :: వినియోగదారు ఉత్పత్తులు
(4) consumer electronics :: వినియోగదారు ఎలక్ట్రానిక్స్
(5) consumer price index :: వినియోగదారుడి ధర పట్టిక
(6) consumer spending :: వినియోగదారుల వ్యయం
(7) consumer durables :: కన్స్యూమర్ డ్యూరబుల్స్
(8) consumer market :: వినియోగదారు మార్కెట్లోకి
(9) consumer society :: వినియోగదారుల సమాజంలో
(10) consumer behavior :: వినియోగదారు ప్రవర్తనల్లో
3. customer ::
4. shopper ::
5. user ::
6. end user ::
7. client ::
8. patron ::
9. the public ::
10. the market ::
consumer, consumerism, consumerist, consumerists, consumers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That innovation is what made possible
our modern CONSUMER culture...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
English to Telugu Dictionary: consumer
Meaning and definitions of consumer, translation in Telugu language for consumer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of consumer in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "consumer"
What consumer means in Telugu, consumer meaning in Telugu, consumer definition, examples and pronunciation of consumer in Telugu language.