Noun(1) close interaction(2) the act of touching physically(3) the state or condition of touching or of being in immediate proximity(4) the physical coming together of two or more things(5) a person who is in a position to give you special assistance(6) a channel for communication between groups(7) (electronics, as two electrical conductors(8) a communicative interaction(9) a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication
Verb(1) be in or establish communication with(2) be in direct physical contact with; make contact
(1) For more information you can contact any committee member or the phone numbers below.(2) Where water from fire hoses or water main leaks had come in contact with this substance, it created small pools that resembled slush.(3) For further information, please contact our customer service department.(4) One thing we've discovered is that children in contact with other children are a huge vector for the flu and colds.(5) You physically live in one country but you are in contact with much of the world via the global computer network.(6) She has lost contact with her family and receives no other visitors.(7) Det Insp Chris Binns said Donna had lost contact with her family and fallen in with the ├ö├ç├┐wrong crowd├ö├ç├û.(8) contact details(9) They had been separately ignited or in contact with something which was already alight but had not spread from one site to another.(10) Everyone I came into contact with wanted to help, to show us around.(11) It measures the probability of exchange of cosolvent molecule for a solvent model at the contact surface.(12) The use of skin emollients or barrier creams to prevent contact dermatitis is receiving new attention.(13) anyone with any information should contact Darlington police(14) I also learned how to calculate what a bush, rock, or mound of dirt would to do my force and speed when I came into contact with the earth again.(15) contact dermatitis(16) to be in physical contact with sb
(1) contact lens :: కాంటాక్ట్ లెన్స్
(2) contact person :: పరిచయం వ్యక్తి
(3) contact lenses :: కంటి ఉపరితలం పై అమర్చు అద్దాలు
(4) to contact :: సంప్రదించండి
(5) eye contact :: కంటితో
(6) in contact :: అందుబాటులో
(7) keep contact :: కలుస్తూ ఉండు
(8) keep in contact :: పరిచయం ఉండడం
(9) in contact with :: తో పరిచయం లో
(10) direct contact :: ప్రత్యక్ష పరిచయం
1. touch ::
2. communication ::
3. connection ::
4. striking ::
5. middleman ::
6. contact lens ::
7. liaison ::
8. tangency ::
ఊహించని విధంగా ప్రవర్తించు
9. get in touch with ::
టచ్ లొ ఉండండి
10. reach ::
11. adjoin ::
contact, contactable, contacted, contacting, contacts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
SAUL: All I know is my CONTACT
said he was there.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Um, this is a little weird.
A lawyer was trying to CONTACT my father...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
the Borg Queen in First Contact?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
And don't make too much eye CONTACT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
risk of physical harm
or uncomfortable eye CONTACT
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
English to Telugu Dictionary: contact
Meaning and definitions of contact, translation in Telugu language for contact with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of contact in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "contact"
What contact means in Telugu, contact meaning in Telugu, contact definition, examples and pronunciation of contact in Telugu language.