Noun(1) the use of speech for informal exchange of views or ideas or information etc.
(1) We would like to apologise to the lovely Ben if he is feeling distressed by this conversation .(2) The smoking ban has even fashioned the return of courtship through conversation .(3) she picked up the phone and held a conversation in French(4) the two men were deep in conversation(5) Far from providing a little less conversation , the theft has become a talking piece in the pub.(6) In many ways, this being on the same wavelength makes for easy and fluent conversation .(7) The exact detail of that conversation will remain a mystery, as neither party will tell.(8) That single conversation was to prove crucial to the storm that was to break hours later.(9) In conversation we discuss the power of music to get us through those dark nights of the soul.(10) I am simply not used to being required to carry out conversation at all hours of the day.(11) I'd taken control of where this conversation was going and at the same time stopped it dead.(12) Whether or not it's going to snow tomorrow is the only topic of conversation today.(13) This morning had an utterly lunatic conversation with the guy in our new corner shop.(14) it was an interesting topic of conversation(15) It's intriguing how quickly he will steer any given conversation back to politics.(16) This reminded me of a very different conversation overheard in our previous gym steam room.
(1) telephone conversation :: ఫోను సంభాషణ
(2) make conversation :: సంభాషణ చేయడానికి
(3) casual conversation :: సాధారణ సంభాషణలో
(4) private conversation :: ప్రైవేటు సంభాషణలో
(5) start a conversation :: ఒక సంభాషణను ప్రారంభించేందుకు
(6) hold a conversation :: సంభాషణ జరపవచ్చని
(7) topic of conversation :: సంభాషణ యొక్క విషయం
(8) conversation class :: సంభాషణ తరగతి
1. discussion ::
2. talk ::
3. chat ::
4. gossip ::
6. heart-to-heart ::
మనసు నుండి మనసుకు
7. exchange ::
8. dialogue ::
9. confab ::
10. jaw ::
11. chitchat ::
13. gabfest ::
15. colloquy ::
conversation, conversational, conversations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All right. We're listening
to a really fun CONVERSATION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
You'd leave me out of a CONVERSATION
with the next guy if you dump Leonard?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
a CONVERSATION in which
Inspector Raquel Murillo
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
It's a CONVERSATION.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
neither direct, thus
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
English to Telugu Dictionary: conversation
Meaning and definitions of conversation, translation in Telugu language for conversation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of conversation in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "conversation"
What conversation means in Telugu, conversation meaning in Telugu, conversation definition, examples and pronunciation of conversation in Telugu language.