Noun(1) a politically organized body of people under a single government(2) the territory occupied by a nation(3) the people who live in a nation or country(4) an area outside of cities and towns(5) a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography
(1) She had gone to bathe before she prepared for a long and wearying journey across wild country .(2) a tract of wild country(3) Education is so important, important for the country as a whole, not just the individual.(4) In theory the whole of the country could be represented at a meeting of the Estates.(5) member country(6) The rest of the country has had its collective voice ignored for too long - we must be heard!(7) mountain country(8) a country lane(9) this is sean-nÔö£Ôöés country(10) The morale of the army only reflected that of the country as a whole.(11) Many argue this would keep the country moving while suitable public transport alternatives are worked out.(12) I cannot avoid the conclusion that the country 's whole political class has, thus far, failed it.(13) country of residence(14) The technology has been so successful that they say it is likely to be copied in other urban areas across the country .(15) How does England's stunning rugby World Cup victory affect the country as a whole?(16) The rest of the country might perceive areas like the Lake District to be prosperous.
(1) country of origin :: మూలం దేశం
(2) country code :: దేశం కోడ్
(3) country music :: దేశీయ సంగీత
(4) in the country :: దేశం లో
(5) country house :: పూరిల్లు
(6) foreign country :: విదేశం
(7) cross-country :: దేశవ్యాప్త
(8) country of birth :: పుట్టిన దేశం
(9) home country :: మాతృదేశం
1. rural ::
2. nation ::
3. homeland ::
4. the people ::
5. terrain ::
6. countryside ::
8. land ::
9. area ::
10. rural area ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Say what you will
about healthcare in this COUNTRY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
Like an embassy in a foreign COUNTRY,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
He could return to India, immigrate to
another COUNTRY willing to accept him...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
I look at that and I say, "What the
hell happened to this COUNTRY?"
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
- Dr. Koothrappali...
- I love this COUNTRY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: country
Meaning and definitions of country, translation in Telugu language for country with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of country in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "country"
What country means in Telugu, country meaning
in Telugu, country definition, examples and pronunciation
of country in Telugu language.