Verb(1) make or cause to be or to become(2) bring into existence(3) pursue a creative activity; be engaged in a creative activity(4) invest with a new title, office, or rank(5) create by artistic means(6) create or manufacture a man-made product
(1) The system, if adopted, is predicted to bring in revenues of nearly Ôö¼├║50 billion and create two million jobs.(2) It is a prime cause of substance abuse and divorce and can ultimately create a state of tension and chaos in the office and at home.(3) Plans to rejuvenate the River Eden could create dozens of new jobs and bring millions of pounds into the local economy, according to a new report.(4) At the same time, the Commission was not brought into being to create a historical document.(5) artists need space to create(6) The existence of multiple official languages must create occasional headaches.(7) This new recording features two dozen carols brought together to create a concert performance.(8) In its draft resolutions, the ANC called on all levels of government to create projects that generated jobs.(9) little kids create because they hate being ignored(10) If these bodies are left around any longer they will create disease and bring harm to the people.(11) it'll create confusion(12) Chaos is a calm Goddess, who loves to work with Existence to create things and let them run amok on their own.(13) We are going to create new jobs from bringing in new products and services to the community.(14) It was this love of generations yet unborn that brought God to create the universe.(15) How far can we use the imagination to create a videogame that brings someone to nirvana?(16) In an effort to justify their existence they create documents that only a fool would sign without modifying it.
(1) to create :: సృష్టించడానికి
(2) create jobs :: ఉద్యోగాలు సృష్టించడానికి
(3) re-create :: తిరిగి సృష్టించడానికి
(4) create a disturbance :: ఒక భంగం సృష్టించడానికి
(5) create a sensation :: ఒక సంచలనాన్ని సృష్టించడానికి
1. produce ::
2. bring about ::
3. establish ::
4. make ::
create, created, creates, creating
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Look, I know some guys.
All right? L...
I can CREATE a network.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
If the two of you engage in intercourse,
this will CREATE the biochemical reaction...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
...in order to CREATE a new Sheldon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
and CREATE a bridge
with their wings
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
English to Telugu Dictionary: create
Meaning and definitions of create, translation in Telugu language for create with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of create in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "create"
What create means in Telugu, create meaning
in Telugu, create definition, examples and pronunciation
of create in Telugu language.