Noun(1) a living organism characterized by voluntary movement(2) a human being; `wight' is an archaic term(3) a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
(1) The girl was a pretty feminine creature with hatred toward men.(2) a creature from outer space(3) If you've ever looked into the eyes of a chimp or gorilla there's no denying that lurch of recognition for a fellow creature obviously capable of complex thoughts and feelings.(4) Spin fantasies in your head, she's probably the most charming and intelligent creature on earth.(5) Both movies have a big-name comedian dressed up as a fictional creature .(6) Rachel moved her eyes down to this charming creature 's face.(7) She was as much a creature of the control freaks as any of the weaker members of the front bench.(8) the village teacher was expected to be the creature of his employer(9) What wretched creature would give up the fight before he's truly lost?(10) He said: ├ö├ç├┐I just thought she was the most beautiful creature I'd ever seen in my life and I had to find out about her.├ö├ç├û(11) you heartless creature!(12) And Irma, that vain, wretched creature , would never take such an unnecessary risk to herself as that.(13) The most natural privilege of man, next to the right of acting for himself, is that of combining his exertions with those of his fellow creatures and of acting in common with them.(14) Observe how it interacts with its fellow creatures , and the vast variety of food it consumes every hour.(15) Popular art images are flowers and imaginary creatures .(16) Cows are innocent herbivores that would never knowingly consume the rendered remains of their fellow creatures .
(1) living creature :: దేశం జీవి
(2) mythical creature :: పురాణ
(3) the creature :: జీవి
(4) creature comforts :: జీవి సుఖాలు
(5) clumsy creature :: వికృతం జీవి
(6) creature of habit :: అలవాటు జీవి
(7) poor creature :: పేద జీవి
1. animal ::
2. person ::
3. lackey ::
4. wight ::
5. fauna ::
6. tool ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ Don't you know
l'm a freaky CREATURE? ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Hippos are the deadliest CREATURE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
That CREATURE who murdered our son.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
You can choose the CREATURE that killed
our mother to come into this world...
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
that you're a CREATURE of habit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: creature
Meaning and definitions of creature, translation in Telugu language for creature with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of creature in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "creature"
What creature means in Telugu, creature meaning in Telugu, creature definition, examples and pronunciation of creature in Telugu language.