సంక్షోభం, క్లిష్ట పరిస్థితి
Noun(1) an unstable situation of extreme danger or difficulty(2) a crucial stage or turning point in the course of something
(1) The breach in the Left already opened up by the war in Kosovo reached a crisis .(2) They concluded that China wouldn't take advantage of the global crisis situation.(3) They are alone, or only with other children, on most of the occasions when a crisis occurs.(4) To Dyck, it is the desire to help people in a crisis situation to the best of your abilities.(5) This reached crisis point when my wife received a shock from the laundry taps.(6) Dr Williams' decision to call the crisis meeting places his authority on the line as never before.(7) And if he goes on long enough there is bound to be an economic crisis which will undermine the Chancellor.(8) they're trying to resolve the crisis(9) there's a crisis in farming(10) she's having a crisis of faith(11) The polarization crisis is more intense within countries and cities than between them.(12) You might be able to treat your pain crisis at home with medicines that you take by mouth.(13) the country faces an energy crisis(14) the current economic crisis(15) The situation at Luton Football Club has now reached crisis proportions.(16) It is so much better to deal with emotional issues of the past before we reach a crisis .
(1) economic crisis :: ఆర్థిక సంక్షోభం
(2) financial crisis :: ఆర్థిక సంక్షోభం
(3) midlife crisis :: మిడ్ లైఫ్ సంక్షోభం
(4) crisis management :: సంక్షోభ నిర్వహణ
(5) identity crisis :: గుర్తింపు సంక్షోభం
(6) energy crisis :: శక్తి సంక్షోభం
(7) oil crisis :: చమురు సంక్షోభం
(8) current crisis :: ప్రస్తుత సంక్షోభం
(9) mid-life crisis :: మధ్య జీవితం సంక్షోభం
(10) banking crisis :: బ్యాంకింగ్ సంక్షోభం
1. critical point ::
2. turning point ::
4. watershed ::
5. head ::
6. moment of truth ::
7. zero hour ::
8. point of no return ::
9. Rubicon ::
10. doomsday ::
11. crunch ::
12. climacteric ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I mean, heh, wouldn't that solve
the world's energy CRISIS?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
THE SECOND IN CHARGE
OF THE HEIST CRISIS
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
- We're in the middle of a CRISIS here.
- Oh, I know. Bernadette told me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
Well, this isn't
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
I understand that you're going
through a bit of a career CRISIS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
English to Telugu Dictionary: crisis
Meaning and definitions of crisis, translation in Telugu language for crisis with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crisis in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "crisis"
What crisis means in Telugu, crisis meaning in Telugu, crisis definition, examples and pronunciation of crisis in Telugu language.