కిరీటం, శిఖర భాగం
Noun(1) the Crown (or the reigning monarch(2) the part of a tooth above the gum that is covered with enamel(3) a wreath or garland worn on the head to signify victory(4) an ornamental jeweled headdress signifying sovereignty(5) the part of a hat (the vertex(6) an English coin worth 5 shillings(7) the upper branches and leaves of a tree or other plant(8) the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill(9) the award given to the champion(10) the top of the head(11) (dentistry(12) the center of a cambered road
Verb(1) dwell on with satisfaction(2) express pleasure verbally(3) utter shrill sounds(4) invest with regal power; enthrone(5) be the culminating event(6) form the topmost part of(7) put an enamel cover on
(1) The flag has a horizontal red stripe on top, and a wider white stripe with a gold crown surmounted by seven stars in the middle.(2) A mould is taken in a putty-like material so that the laboratory can make a crown that fits the tooth perfectly.(3) Relax the most resistant hair first, which is usually at the back of the head or at the crown .(4) Mines in the neighbouring hills area have produced lead, silver and gold, including gold that was used in the making of a crown for James V and his queen.(5) A crown of leaves rests on his head, proclaiming him king and guardian over the garden and the house.(6) With a sense of drama and spectacle, the Incas often built on the crown of a ridge.(7) The new badge comprises of a crown , harp, shamrock, laurel leaf and torch and scales with the cross of St Patrick as a centrepiece.(8) Up until that time, the publishers, called stationers, who controlled the printing presses, had exclusive control of all written works by the grace of the crown .(9) With his lips a little loosened by alcohol, he asked Hari how he knew Will would refuse to accept the crown .(10) Just as he has done so many times before, Deacon struck the kick sweetly, the ball sailing directly between the uprights to crown one of the most memorable comebacks in Super League history.(11) He was an imposing figure, and for all that he wore no crown or sign of office, one could not have mistaken his rank, nor his authority.(12) Now Bill is planning one more shot at regaining his world crown .(13) She smiled, leaning her cheek on the crown of his head.(14) However, the Petri brothers wanted freedom from the crown as well as Rome.(15) In colonial America loyalists to the crown were called Tories.(16) It occupies the crown of a big hill, and it is so hush-hush that it doesn't have a name that I can tell you or that anyone would tell me.
(1) the crown :: కిరీటం
(2) crown prince :: రాజకుమారుని
(3) royal crown :: రాచరిక కిరీటాన్ని
(4) imperial crown :: సామ్రాజ్య కిరీటం
(5) crown jewels :: కిరీటపు ఆభరణాలలో
(6) crown flower :: కిరీటం పుష్పం
(7) crown of the head :: తల యొక్క కిరీటం
(8) crown glass :: కళ్ల అద్దాలకు
(9) half-crown :: సగం కిరీటం
(10) half-a-crown :: అర కిరీటం
1. coronet ::
2. title ::
3. monarch ::
4. top ::
5. pate ::
6. jacket crown ::
7. pennant ::
8. treetop ::
9. crest ::
10. diadem ::
11. enthrone ::
12. round off ::
13. top ::
14. coronate ::
1. bottom ::
2. nadir ::
crown, crowned, crowning, crowns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Crown accepts your truce.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
You shall have a golden CROWN...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
the Crown has decided
that from this day forward,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
The CROWN may call its next witness.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
He took the CROWN
while you hid under Casterly Rock!
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: crown
Meaning and definitions of crown, translation in Telugu language for crown with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crown in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "crown"
What crown means in Telugu, crown meaning in Telugu, crown definition, examples and pronunciation of crown in Telugu language.