Noun(1) leather that has had its grain pattern accentuated(2) a dense crowd of people(3) temporary love of an adolescent(4) the act of crushing
Verb(1) come down on or keep down by unjust use of one's authority(2) to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition(3) come out better in a competition, race, or conflict(4) break into small pieces(5) humiliate or depress completely(6) crush or bruise(7) make ineffective(8) become injured, broken, or distorted by pressure
(1) Alternately, I want someone to have a crush on me.(2) I listened to this with my eyes closed and put my mind to work, brought up the consistency of what sat under feet, the crush of rocking bodies, and the band, just beyond the mosh pit.(3) In fact, the tourists are flocking to Greece in even bigger numbers than ever for this time of the year, trying to miss the Olympic crush in August.(4) But that was kind of stupid to think it was a crush when they lived together.(5) They are performing a state duty, which is to crush the armed rebellion.(6) The crowd would start to assemble early, a crush on the sidewalk that spilled across the street into quiet Dolores Park.(7) Considering the lack of bodies, there's still something of a crush at the front.(8) the government had taken elaborate precautions to crush any resistance(9) it turns out she thought you were flirting with her crush(10) A bit more of sweet is the Pink Panther with strawberry crush , cream, lemon, honey, and milk.(11) I have a crush on a friend who is very near and dear to me.(12) a number of youngsters fainted in the crush(13) No, don't read anything into that, I don't have a crush on my best friend, I'm not that sadly tortured, but I can admit he is cute.(14) The drunken crush of merrymakers swayed the curious crowd back and forth.(15) I had a crush on my cousin when I was in grade school.(16) We had practically all the same classes together in the eighth grade and she somehow had a crush on me close to the end of the year.
(1) to crush :: కు
(2) have a crush on :: మీద ప్రేమను కలిగి
(3) crush injury :: క్రష్ గాయం
(4) crush down :: డౌన్ క్రష్
(5) orange crush :: నారింజ ప్రేమను
(6) crush out :: బయటకు క్రష్
(7) crush up :: అప్ క్రష్
(8) girl crush :: అమ్మాయి ఇష్టం
(9) car crush :: కారు ప్రేమను
(10) man crush :: మనిషి ప్రేమను
1. crowd ::
3. crunch ::
4. jam ::
5. squash ::
6. crease ::
7. pulverize ::
8. hug ::
9. suppress ::
10. mortify ::
11. shell ::
12. squeeze ::
13. demolish ::
14. jam ::
15. break down ::
crush, crushed, crusher, crushers, crushes, crushing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A little CRUSH?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
Hey, I'm a gamer.
I play Candy Crush, Bejeweled,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
That's where the real flavor is.
You CRUSH 'em up real fine.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
With the Tyrells beside us,
we'll CRUSH the Northerners.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
I thought about having him CRUSH
your daughter's skull.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
English to Telugu Dictionary: crush
Meaning and definitions of crush, translation in Telugu language for crush with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of crush in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "crush"
What crush means in Telugu, crush meaning
in Telugu, crush definition, examples and pronunciation
of crush in Telugu language.