Noun(1) a particular society at a particular time and place(2) the tastes in art and manners that are favored by a social group(3) all the knowledge and values shared by a society(4) (biology, such as gelatin or agar(5) a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality(6) the attitudes and behavior that are characteristic of a particular social group or organization(7) the raising of plants or animals
Verb(1) grow in a special preparation
(1) Television was the perfect mainline to pump the West's veins full of the consumer culture drug.(2) Journalism's culture of professionalization has stayed the news industry's own hand.(3) We have all the laws and ordinances but these are pre-empted by culture and social values.(4) he didn't understand American culture(5) political culture(6) He repeatedly celebrated the revival of the Hebrew culture and the cultural achievements of the Jews.(7) People involved in a drug culture tend to gravitate toward others who are doing the same thing.(8) Our customs, culture , and societal structure demands the presence of the father.(9) A flexible tube connected the bottoms of the two chambers during plant culture , but the tube was blocked during treatments.(10) they did an experiment on cells in culture(11) It is important to buy from a grower who gives you good culture directions for the plant you buy.(12) He remains an aesthete, but his appreciation of culture is now spiritually empty.(13) A feature shared by senescent cells in culture and in vivo is shortening of the telomeres.(14) Like others, she is also against the misogyny in so much of our popular and intellectual culture .(15) During plant culture , young roots were harvested at the end of the light period on 4-week-old plants.(16) Music, and popular culture as we knew it, would never be the same again.
(1) culture shock :: సంస్కృతి షాక్
(2) corporate culture :: కార్పొరేట్ సంస్కృతి
(3) pop culture :: పాప్ సంస్కృతి
(4) popular culture :: ప్రఖ్యాతి గాంచిన సంస్కృతి
(5) culture medium :: సంస్కృతి మీడియం
(6) youth culture :: యువత సంస్కృతి
(7) tissue culture :: కణజాల
(8) culture vulture :: సంస్కృతి రాబందు
(9) physical culture :: భౌతిక సంస్కృతి
(10) blood culture :: రక్త పరీక్ష
1. the arts ::
3. civilization ::
4. cultivation ::
5. acculturation ::
6. refinement ::
1. barbarism ::
culture, cultured, cultures, culturing, subculture, subcultures
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A little CULTURE won't kill you.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
Every CULTURE has its own
rituals and traditions
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
Third, you are never allowed to lecture me
on Hinduism or my Indian CULTURE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
(SIGHS) Set up a second CULTURE
and try to replicate our results.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
English to Telugu Dictionary: culture
Meaning and definitions of culture, translation in Telugu language for culture with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of culture in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "culture"
What culture means in Telugu, culture meaning in Telugu, culture definition, examples and pronunciation of culture in Telugu language.