ప్రవాహం, విద్యుత్ తీగ ప్రవాహం
Noun(1) a flow of electricity through a conductor(2) a steady flow of a fluid (usually from natural causes(3) dominant course (suggestive of running water
Adjective(1) occurring in or belonging to the present time
(1) As discussed previously, voltage is measured in volts, and current is measured in amps.(2) the current swept her away(3) coastal current(4) that theory was current in the 1980s(5) The prospectus doesn't forecast what will happen in the current year.(6) Then measure the voltage and current by attaching your volt meter to the two pieces of metal.(7) Like all problems, however, the current perception of incompetence presents an opportunity.(8) The previews I read were all excited by this new idea technique of treating history as current affairs.(9) A common current myth about American English is that it is being ruined by mass media.(10) The decline of the dollar is a warning sign that current economic trends cannot continue.(11) However, the magnet exists only when the current is flowing from the battery.(12) a current driving licence(13) Has anyone bothered to ask the population at large how safe they feel in the current police presence?(14) He also updated the branch on the current happenings in the county.(15) Owing to this resistance, an electric field has to drive the electrons in order to maintain the current .(16) The most current bibliographical entry dates from June 2003, the year before publication.
(1) current account :: వాడుక ఖాతా
(2) current assets :: ప్రస్తుత ఆస్తులు
(3) current page :: ప్రస్తుత పేజీ
(4) current asset :: ప్రస్తుత ఆస్తి
(5) current situation :: ప్రస్తుత పరిస్థితి
(6) the current :: ప్రస్తుత
(7) current affairs :: సమకాలిన అంశాలు
(8) electric current :: ఎలెక్ట్రిక్ కరెంట్
(9) current liabilities :: ప్రస్తుత బాధ్యతలు
(10) current events :: ప్రస్తుత ఘటనలు
1. contemporary ::
2. prevalent ::
3. valid ::
4. incumbent ::
5. flow ::
6. course ::
7. trend ::
8. electric current ::
9. stream ::
1. unconventional ::
2. unusual ::
current, currently, currents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
we've put a lot of thought and effort
into this CURRENT prototype.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
...that summarizes the CURRENT theories
in the field of friend making.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
They discuss CURRENT events,
play bridge, get a hot meal.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
I would put them up against
any CURRENT band you can name.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
Yeah, man. Current.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: current
Meaning and definitions of current, translation in Telugu language for current with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of current in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "current"
What current means in Telugu, current meaning in Telugu, current definition, examples and pronunciation of current in Telugu language.