ఆకర్షణీయమైన, చక్కటి అందమైన
Adjective(1) attractive especially by means of smallness or prettiness or quaintness(2) obviously contrived to charm
(1) I had woken Zeke up and he had then given me a cute smile.(2) Snowflakes in glassine envelopes are pretty cute .(3) And all this time I thought Helen Fielding was just being cute and clever in using the term.(4) She put her arm around one of our players, Aaron Beattie, and says ├ö├ç├┐This guy's pretty cute !├ö├ç├û(5) There is an endearing bunch of cute and funny characters.(6) She says that she practices for hours a day not to look cute or pretty, but to become a good DJ.(7) When I got off the ride, a really cute boy started to take my seat.(8) So I sat there next to two very cute naked French girls scanning the horizon.(9) I don't understand it either, but she always looks so funny and cute at the same time.(10) He smiled down at me, two very cute dimples appearing on his cheeks.(11) It's a very modern city, with very pretty people in very pretty and cute clothes walking busily around.(12) She was cute with light brown hair falling to her shoulders and pale eyes.(13) Her sweet voice and cute , large eyes attracted most people.(14) Bee Season's depiction of Flora's magical ability to spell almost any word straddles the line between being clever and too cute .(15) Attractive subjects are cute animals, pretty women, nice landscapes, interesting portraits.(16) I think I just fell in love with you for being so damn cute .
(1) cute boy :: చక్కాని అబ్బాయి
(2) be cute :: అందమైన ఉంటుంది
(3) pretty and cute :: అందంగా మరియు అందమైన
1. endearing ::
2. good-looking ::
3. cunning ::
4. precious ::
1. artless ::
2. ingenuous ::
3. innocent ::
cute, cutely, cuteness, cutey, cuteys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The one in the turtleneck
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
So you want me to stop calling
your little tushy CUTE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
- I think you're both CUTE.
- I think I hate all of you nerds.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
Oh, what a CUTE little store.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
English to Telugu Dictionary: cute
Meaning and definitions of cute, translation in Telugu language for cute with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cute in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cute"
What cute means in Telugu, cute meaning in Telugu, cute definition, examples and pronunciation of cute in Telugu language.