Noun(1) the event of dying or departure from life(2) the permanent end of all life functions in an organism or part of an organism(3) the absence of life or state of being dead(4) the time when something ends(5) the time at which life ends; continuing until dead(6) the personification of death(7) a final state(8) the act of killing
(1) he was laid out in death(2) If you have too much cell death at the wrong time, then that results in disturbed brain development.(3) he had been depressed since the death of his father(4) Being a Classics teacher is not the social death it was twenty-five years ago.(5) This occurred through different pathways and caused different modes of cell death .(6) a death sentence(7) his death is a great loss(8) even in death, she was beautiful(9) Especially in October and November, we often think of death and the dead.(10) at the moment of death(11) Programmed cell death occurs in most, if not all life forms.(12) In every slave society slaves challenged the idea of slavery by struggling to redeem themselves from social death .(13) to be driven to a dance by one's father would be social death(14) After discharges, seizure activity could act as a stimulus producing cell death in the hippocampus.(15) the death of her hopes(16) they released a statement on his death
(1) death penalty :: మరణశిక్ష
(2) death row :: మరణ పంక్తిలో
(3) sudden death :: అనుకోని మరణం
(4) death sentence :: ఉరి శిక్ష
(5) till death :: మరణం వరకు
(6) to death :: మరణం వరకు
(7) bored to death :: విసుగుతో చచ్చిపోయాను
(8) kiss of death :: కిస్ ఆఫ్ డెత్
(9) until death :: మరణం దాకా
1. demise ::
2. end ::
4. last ::
5. expiry ::
1. birth ::
2. nativity ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
One is between life and DEATH.
I guess that’s why you’re calling."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
...even though she would later die a slow,
painful DEATH from radiation poisoning.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
You think you know DEATH...
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
Yes. Immediately after
the DEATH of their khal.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
You had just been beaten half to DEATH.
How did you...
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: death
Meaning and definitions of death, translation in Telugu language for death with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of death in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "death"
What death means in Telugu, death meaning
in Telugu, death definition, examples and pronunciation
of death in Telugu language.