Noun(1) the act of making up your mind about something(2) a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration(3) (boxing(4) the outcome of a game or contest(5) the trait of resoluteness as evidenced by firmness of character or purpose
(1) Even the legislature cannot simply overturn a judicial decision .(2) I've come to a decision(3) a government decision is required(4) a decision was made not to go ahead(5) History will remember that day not only as a day of tragedy but as a day of decision - when the civilized world was stirred to anger and to action.(6) Again and again in America's history, our citizens have faced crucial moments of decision .(7) After a few minutes of decision , I pulled out extremely tight jeans and a sleek black top.(8) Yet he passed this first test with flying colors, fighting his way to a ten round decision .(9) The tribunal's final decision is still pending.(10) In terms of the loss sought, the claimant asserts that he was left unemployed by virtue of the decision of the defendant.(11) We'll bring you the judge's decision in her case as soon as we hear it.(12) she made a decision to go to Cork(13) The fight went to a technical decision after an accidental clash of heads in the fourth round.(14) I'll make the decision on my own(15) However, Hilbert's view that such an automatic method of decision does exist was not universally shared.(16) the information was used as the basis for decision
(1) make a decision :: ఒక నిర్ణయం తీసుకోండి
(2) decision maker :: నిర్ణయ కర్త
(3) make decision :: నిర్ణయం
(4) final decision :: తుది నిర్ణయం
(5) take a decision :: ఒక నిర్ణయం తీసుకోవాలని
(6) decision-making :: నిర్ణయం-మేకింగ్
(7) decision making process :: నిర్ణయం తీసుకోవటం అనే ప్రక్రియ
(8) decision support system :: నిర్ణయం మద్దతు వ్యవస్థ
(9) wise decision :: తెలివైన నిర్ణయం
1. resolution ::
2. verdict ::
4. determination ::
1. hesitation ::
2. indecision ::
3. vacillation ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Your parents made the right DECISION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
That is my DECISION,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
some regrettable DECISION
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
- What did he say?
- He said they made the editorial DECISION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
You're the Lord Commander. Your DECISION.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
English to Telugu Dictionary: decision
Meaning and definitions of decision, translation in Telugu language for decision with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of decision in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "decision"
What decision means in Telugu, decision meaning in Telugu, decision definition, examples and pronunciation of decision in Telugu language.