మత సంస్థ ఇచ్చే ఆదేశం, ప్రభుత్వ సమస్య పరిష్కారానికి ఇచ్చే ఆదేశం
Noun(1) a legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge
Verb(1) issue a decree(2) decide with authority
(1) A decree of nullity has wide implications for the couple and their children.(2) A presidential decree on the composition of each partner's stake has yet to be issued.(3) The government, made up of 16 ministers and seven secretaries of state was officially announced overnight in a presidential decree .(4) the king ruled by decree(5) However, opposition groups outside the country claim that forced labor continues in the country despite the official decree .(6) Judge Jackson was appointed to sign the consent decree , which he did in August 1995.(7) The wife opposed the divorce on religious grounds and sought a decree of judicial separation instead.(8) Meanwhile, the government will soon raise the luxury tax on automobiles following the issuance of a presidential decree signed on Oct.25.(9) New offences against the state could be " created " by government decree .(10) Rather than seeing the fruits of their labours and the promise of profits to come, they will see a lifetime's work taken away from them by the chief vet and enforced by government decree .(11) The " Westminster Constitution " of 1968 was suspended by royal decree in 1973.(12) The parliamentary system broke down and the Austrian Minister-President Count von StÔö£ÔòØrgkh ruled by decree between 1911 and 1914.(13) However, the announcement must be followed by the promulgation of a presidential decree before it becomes official policy.(14) The president could also declare a state of emergency and rule by emergency decree .(15) In July 2000, the wife issued proceedings in the Irish High Court claiming a decree of judicial separation and other orders.(16) Thus, the Court of Appeals sent the consent decree back to the District Court but to a different judge.
(1) presidential decree :: అధ్యక్ష డిక్రీ
(2) decree absolute :: డిక్రీ సంపూర్ణ
(3) royal decree :: రాజ శాసనం
(4) imperial decree :: సామ్రాజ్యవాద డిక్రీ
1. order ::
2. judgment ::
3. order ::
4. rule ::
decree, decreed, decreeing, decrees
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I've been naturalized by
a royal DECREE from...
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
I have here a DECREE
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
have him issue a royal DECREE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
Now that you're a Bolton by royal DECREE,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
Riverrun was granted to the Freys
by royal DECREE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: decree
Meaning and definitions of decree, translation in Telugu language for decree with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of decree in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "decree"
What decree means in Telugu, decree meaning in Telugu, decree definition, examples and pronunciation of decree in Telugu language.