హక్కుగా భావించి అడుగుట, కొనుగోలు శక్తి కలిగిన గిరాకీ
Noun(1) an urgent or peremptory request(2) the ability and desire to purchase goods and services(3) required activity(4) the act of demanding(5) a condition requiring relief
Verb(1) request urgently and forcefully(2) require as useful, just, or proper(3) claim as due or just(4) lay legal claim to(5) summon to court(6) ask to be informed of
(1) Over the next two years it is probable that teachers, local government, the police and others will demand more.(2) There was no promise that the inquiry would even sit in public or have the power to demand documents and summon witnesses.(3) a recent slump in demand(4) consumer demand(5) In addition, server customers tend to demand higher performing systems well ahead of consumers.(6) reduced demand(7) there's a high demand for children's books(8) they didn't have the resources to meet demand(9) The nonsmokers could demand what they wanted in exchange for their rations.(10) housing demand(11) a demand for specialists(12) demand has increased(13) we're opening later in response to growing demand(14) Now the learner is in a position to demand the education they require rather than taking what is on offer.(15) Most of these activities rely on traditionally acquired skills that do not demand modern technical knowledge.(16) there was a big demand for change
(1) on demand :: కోరిక మేరకు
(2) in demand :: డిమాండ్
(3) supply and demand :: సరఫరా మరియు గిరాకీ
(4) aggregate demand :: సమిష్టి డిమాండ్
(5) demand for :: డిమాండ్
(6) demand draft :: డిమాండ్ డ్రాఫ్ట్
(7) demand and supply :: గిరాకీ మరియు సరఫరా
(8) market demand :: మార్కెట్ డిమాండ్
(9) demand management :: డిమాండ్ నిర్వహణ
1. request ::
2. requirement ::
3. market ::
4. need ::
5. call for ::
6. order ::
7. ask ::
8. require ::
9. insist on ::
10. exact ::
demand, demanded, demanding, demands
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Top of the line,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
It's supply and DEMAND.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
In Toledo there has been
an unusual DEMAND."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
I am accused and DEMAND a trial!
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
When your son returns,
I will DEMAND this murderer's head.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: demand
Meaning and definitions of demand, translation in Telugu language for demand with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of demand in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "demand"
What demand means in Telugu, demand meaning
in Telugu, demand definition, examples and pronunciation
of demand in Telugu language.