అణచి వేయబడిన స్థితి, అల్పవాయువు పీడనము
Noun(1) a mental state characterized by a pessimistic sense of inadequacy and a despondent lack of activity(2) a long-term economic state characterized by unemployment and low prices and low levels of trade and investment(3) a sunken or depressed geological formation(4) sad feelings of gloom and inadequacy(5) a period during the 1930s when there was a worldwide economic depression and mass unemployment(6) an air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation(7) a state of depression and anhedonia so severe as to require clinical intervention(8) a concavity in a surface produced by pressing(9) angular distance below the horizon (especially of a celestial object(10) pushing down
(1) Despite the severity of the depression in the international economy, standards of living did not show correspondingly steep falls.(2) The proximal half of the ventral surface forms a long depression .(3) It over looked some sort of depression in the land.(4) It felt unsettling because we as the audience are accustomed to sadness, depression and irrational outbursts in typical movies that deal with death.(5) The severe and prolonged depression of the 1890's resulted in the decline of the slate industry and only a few men were employed.(6) Overall, the price depression has predisposed subsistence farmers to serious problems of survival and financial constraints.(7) Tiredness might have played its part, but the sense of dejection and depression emanating from the studio clouded the whole broadcast.(8) When I came home from Wales I was struck by horrible feelings of doom, depression , general low spirits and a sense of self-loathing.(9) The most common premorbid psychiatric diagnoses are depression , personality disorders, and substance misuse.(10) The prolonged depression of the 1880s increased the pressure for change.(11) This may be particularly relevant to women suffering from severe depression , especially if they were resident in a psychiatric unit.(12) These tiny flowers offer nectar in a shallow median depression on the lip surface.(13) The general national mood can only be described as one of prolonged depression .(14) After a prolonged agricultural depression lifted in the 1890s, the worst of rural poverty was finally dispelled.(15) Don't allow yourself the luxury of falling into depression and cynicism and despair.(16) Only in 1930-31 did it become apparent that the world was in the throes of a prolonged and deep depression .
(1) manic depression :: మానిక్ మాంద్యం
(2) economic depression :: ఆర్ధిక మాంద్యం
(3) postpartum depression :: ప్రసవానంతర వ్యాకులం
(4) tropical depression :: ఉష్ణ మండలీయ పీడనం
(5) deep depression :: లోతైన నిరాశ
(6) mental depression :: మానసిక మాంద్యం
(7) angle of depression :: మాంద్యం కోణం
(8) postnatal depression :: ప్రసూతి వైరాగ్యం
2. recession ::
3. hollow ::
4. depressive disorder ::
5. low ::
6. slump ::
7. imprint ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know, the anxiety, the DEPRESSION,
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
It means the DEPRESSION that arises
from comparing the world as it is...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
English to Telugu Dictionary: depression
Meaning and definitions of depression, translation in Telugu language for depression with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of depression in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "depression"
What depression means in Telugu, depression meaning in Telugu, depression definition, examples and pronunciation of depression in Telugu language.