Noun(1) the extent downward or backward or inward(2) degree of psychological or intellectual profundity(3) (usually plural(4) the intellectual ability to penetrate deeply into ideas(5) the attribute or quality of being deep, strong, or intense
(1) But I probably have spoken enough of this element since any real depth is completely overshadowed by the comedy.(2) She can use the whole depth of the cupboard with ease.(3) He thought he swam about one hundred yards before testing the river's depth again, this time with better result.(4) The humorlessness, self-importance, and complete lack of depth were horrifying but entertaining.(5) While fulfilling the page-turning requirements of the mystery novel, she also creates characters who have moral complexity and depth .(6) We think that as leaders we are supposed to show gravitas: depth , profundity.(7) You can also configure the amount of system memory used for the graphics, with more memory allowing for greater colour depth .(8) Although the depth of petal colour will vary, it is usually a deep shade of maroon, brown or near black.(9) third-year courses typically go into more depth(10) His professionalism, depth of knowledge, and kindness made him an inspiration to amateurs and professionals alike.(11) Tone until the required depth of colour is seen in the shadows, but remember that the lighter image tones will eventually start to colour.(12) And instead of adding depth to the work, the pattern appears merely decorative, like wallpaper.(13) If you have a deeper television set, the depth of the tabletop may also come into play.(14) I have spent days looking at the stone, it has such depth to the colour.(15) The intensity of colour tones, from light to shade and then dark gives depth and added dimension to the picture.(16) the depth of the wardrobe
(1) in-depth :: లో-లోతు
(2) depth of field :: ఫీల్డ్ యొక్క లోతు
(3) in-depth analysis :: లోతైన విశ్లేషణ
(4) color depth :: రంగు లోతు
(5) in-depth knowledge :: లో-లోతు జ్ఞానం
(6) bit depth :: బిట్ డెప్త్
(7) defense in depth :: లోతైన రక్షణ
(8) depth perception :: లోతు గ్రాహ్యత
(9) in-depth study :: లో లోతైన అధ్యయనం
2. extent ::
3. profundity ::
4. complexity ::
5. intensity ::
6. deepest part ::
1. acme ::
2. apex ::
3. climax ::
4. crown ::
5. culmination ::
6. head ::
7. height ::
8. meridian ::
9. peak ::
10. pinnacle ::
11. summit ::
12. top ::
13. zenith ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Depending on the DEPTH...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
I've been studying the two plans,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
Is there any gallery at that DEPTH?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
then you're out of your length, width
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: depth
Meaning and definitions of depth, translation in Telugu language for depth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of depth in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "depth"
What depth means in Telugu, depth meaning in Telugu, depth definition, examples and pronunciation of depth in Telugu language.