Noun(1) the perception that something has occurred or some state exists(2) the act of detecting something; catching sight of something(3) the detection that a signal is being received(4) a police investigation to determine the perpetrator
(1) She needed to establish a system that could not be tampered electronically without detection .(2) This would mean faster and more accurate detection and identification of substances.(3) The sniffer bees have an expert natural detection system and could be used to find truck bombs and land mines.(4) As of last week, some 23,000 cattle had been tested, with no detection of the disease.(5) Facilities for early detection and intervention woefully fall short of requirements.(6) There should be an effective treatment or intervention for patients identified through early detection .(7) It allows more patients to be seen sooner and this rapid assessment can lead to the earlier detection of serious illness.(8) A wireless leak detection and automatic water shutoff system can save you lots of hassle in this case.(9) A part of the stool sample was processed for the detection of bacterial pathogens.(10) Other property owners, tenants or landlords have failed to provide any smoke or fire detection systems.(11) This utility could be of particular value as part of an intrusion detection system.(12) Prostate cancer presents major challenges for early detection through screening.(13) Scientific experts say many lives could have been saved if there had been an early detection of tsunamis.(14) This toxin molecule is so tiny that it often eludes detection by the immune system.(15) Earlier this year the school did not pass parts of the fire risk assessment due to inadequate smoke detection alarms.(16) modern technology is essential to crime detection
(1) leak detection :: లీక్ డిటెక్షన్
(2) error detection :: ఎర్రర్ డిటెక్షన్
(3) fault detection :: గుర్తింపును తప్పు
(4) crack detection :: క్రాక్ గుర్తింపును
(5) collision detection :: ఖండించు గుర్తింపును
1. discernment ::
2. discovery ::
3. capture ::
6. catching ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...for neutrino DETECTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: detection
Meaning and definitions of detection, translation in Telugu language for detection with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of detection in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "detection"
What detection means in Telugu, detection meaning in Telugu, detection definition, examples and pronunciation of detection in Telugu language.