పరిమాణమును మెరుగు పరుచు, అభివృద్ధిచేయు
- అభివృద్ధిఅభివృద్ధిడెవలపర్అభివృద్ధి చెందుతున్నఅభివృద్ధి
Verb(1) make something new, such as a product or a mental or artistic creation(2) work out(3) gain through experience(4) come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes(5) come into existence; take on form or shape(6) change the use of and make available or usable(7) elaborate, as of theories and hypotheses(8) create by training and teaching(9) be gradually disclosed or unfolded; become manifest(10) grow, progress, unfold, or evolve through a process of evolution, natural growth, differentiation, or a conducive environment(11) become technologically advanced(12) cause to grow and differentiate in ways conforming to its natural development(13) generate gradually(14) grow emotionally or mature(15) make visible by means of chemical solutions(16) superimpose a three-dimensional surface on a plane without stretching, in geometry
(1) Any effort to help poor countries develop should start by making them aware of the importance of trade and integration.(2) If I could have my own darkroom, I'd develop my own film and print my work myself.(3) Dark harmonically and orchestrally, unfortunately it fails to develop a good musical idea into a more evolved work.(4) our views develop as we mature(5) There is no minimum age and there is also a novice class for all ages to keep the playing field level as skills develop .(6) AIDS patients often develop a rare type of cancer(7) It takes a long time to develop knowledge and experience.(8) The consortium headed by Mr Smyth would be looking to develop hotel facilities adjoining the stadium.(9) The public of Bradford need to know the true facts regarding plans to develop the land at West Bowling Golf Club.(10) enabling individuals to develop their personal skills(11) In cases when Cex tries to develop a melody, it remains somewhat buried in the mix underneath the bass heavy beats.(12) Kellegher said he is aware of some farmers in the greater Dublin area who are looking to develop their own land.(13) But what better way was there to have the country develop , open up and gradually change?(14) Richmond council's plans to develop land in and around Crane Valley has been left in shreds by the government inspector.(15) to develop the mind(16) Eventually as the tree matures, it will develop into a fine spreading type.
(1) develop into :: అభివృద్ధి
(2) develop a film :: ఒక చిత్రాన్ని అభివృద్ది
(3) develop a friendship :: ఒక స్నేహం అభివృద్ధి
1. grow ::
2. initiate ::
3. expand ::
4. start ::
5. fall ill with ::
తో జబ్బు పడింది
6. formulate ::
8. modernize ::
9. evolve ::
10. get ::
12. make grow ::
13. recrudesce ::
1. lose ::
develop, developed, developer, developers, developing, develops
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
DEVELOP more slowly.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
Unless they DEVELOP technology
to fuse my skeleton...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
That's not to say that
if a carnal relationship were to DEVELOP...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
...such as stars
with planets likely to DEVELOP life?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
Sometimes, I've heard, even brothers
and sisters DEVELOP certain affections.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: develop
Meaning and definitions of develop, translation in Telugu language for develop with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of develop in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "develop"
What develop means in Telugu, develop meaning in Telugu, develop definition, examples and pronunciation of develop in Telugu language.