ఒక ప్రత్యేకమైన పనికి ఏర్పడిన పరికరము, ఉపాయము
Noun(1) an instrumentality invented for a particular purpose(2) something in an artistic work designed to achieve a particular effect(3) any clever maneuver(4) any ornamental pattern or design (as in embroidery(5) an emblematic design (especially in heraldry
(1) a measuring device(2) The traditional device is to terrify the population.(3) Obviously, this a rhetorical device : a trope or some sort of shorthand for the linking of theory to practice.(4) Instead, what we end up with is a parlor trick as plot device , a shockingly surreal way of keeping both husband and wife front and center in the storyline.(5) a rhetorical device(6) the decorative device on the invitations(7) He asks her to go to Hong Kong with him but she rejects his offer using the device of a card trick and both leave with regret.(8) These told me that Lichtenstein's style defined his approach - he made it his own; it wasn't an affectation, a mere imitative device or clever trick.(9) The other piece of equipment is a device called a hydrometer, which measures alcoholic strength.(10) an incendiary device(11) Her cave was stored with scrolls of strange device .(12) Oh, and Scully had a kid who could move things around with his mind, a plot device I haven't seen since Bewitched.(13) A dirty bomb is an explosive device manufactured to spread harmful radioactive material over a wide range.(14) writing a letter to a newspaper is a traditional device for signalling dissent(15) Well it's a bomb, an explosive device , which has contained within it some radioactive material.(16) Moore's method uses the axiomatic method as an instructional device .
(1) storage device :: నిల్వ పరికరం
(2) input device :: ఇన్పుట్ పరికరం
(3) device driver :: పరికర డ్రైవర్
(4) medical device :: వైద్య పరికరం
(5) output device :: అవుట్పుట్ పరికరం
(6) measuring device :: కొలిచే పరికరం
(7) peripheral device :: పరిధీయ పరికరం
(8) electronic device :: ఎలక్ట్రానిక్ పరికరం
(9) device name :: పరికరం పేరు
(10) mobile device :: మొబైల్ పరికరం
1. implement ::
2. ploy ::
3. emblem ::
4. gimmick ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Now we just need to figure out
a delivery DEVICE,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
Don't turn on any DEVICE that hasn't been
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
I'm worried about Sheldon someday
setting off a low-yield nuclear DEVICE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
English to Telugu Dictionary: device
Meaning and definitions of device, translation in Telugu language for device with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of device in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "device"
What device means in Telugu, device meaning
in Telugu, device definition, examples and pronunciation
of device in Telugu language.