Noun(1) (Judeo-Christian and Islamic religions(2) an evil supernatural being(3) a word used in exclamations of confusion(4) a rowdy or mischievous person (usually a young man(5) a cruel wicked and inhuman person
Verb(1) cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations(2) coat or stuff with a spicy paste
(1) the work of the devil(2) Theatre Network's David Cheoros is one romantic devil .(3) Having his wicked way with women also figures high on the movie devil 's list of priorities.(4) Maybe she is and maybe she isn't, and the audience will judge for themselves, but what else is the poor devil going to say?(5) the cunning old devil is up to something(6) he was dangerous when the devil was in him(7) Finally he decides that because he prefers the advice the devil is giving him, he'll listen to it and run.(8) Stakeholders included relevant agents of class outside of Swapo, who preferred to keep the devil they knew in power rather than opting for an unknown alternative.(9) Assisted by a " devil ," an aspiring barrister in his or her first year of practice, they work alone, the often flamboyant superstars of the Irish legal system.(10) The principle of social continuity - Conservatives prefer the devil they know to the devil they don't know.(11) For all the government's other failings, many voters may prefer the devil they know.(12) The devil knows physical pleasure and how to manipulate the physical world.(13) it's going to be the very devil to disentangle(14) Poor devil had his tongue cut out, so he trained the parrot to talk for him.(15) The whole devil /evil spirit/demons/possession thing fascinates me, it always has.(16) It got to the point where the poor devil daren't leave the bedroom door even slightly ajar for fear that I would sneakily insert a syringe through the gap in an attempt to feed him tea intravenously.
(1) the devil :: దయ్యం
(2) little devil :: లిటిల్ డెవిల్
(3) devil-may-care :: డెవిల్ మే రక్షణ
(4) she-devil :: ఆమె కలవాడు
(5) speak of the devil :: డెవిల్ మాట్లాడేందుకు
(6) poor devil :: పేద డెవిల్
(7) lucky devil :: అదృష్ట డెవిల్
(8) dust devil :: డస్ట్ డెవిల్
(9) dare-devil :: ధైర్యం కలవాడు
(10) kill-devil :: చంపడానికి కలవాడు
1. Satan ::
2. evil spirit ::
3. brute ::
4. rascal ::
5. wretch ::
6. hellion ::
7. demon ::
8. monster ::
9. deuce ::
11. irritate ::
devil, deviled, deviling, devilling, devils
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Could it not, sire, rather be the work of the DEVIL?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
I can feel the DEVIL walking next to me
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
Mr. White, he's the DEVIL.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
There was only ever the DEVIL.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
that they are neither of God nor the DEVIL.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: devil
Meaning and definitions of devil, translation in Telugu language for devil with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of devil in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "devil"
What devil means in Telugu, devil meaning in Telugu, devil definition, examples and pronunciation of devil in Telugu language.