స్వేద బిందువులు, కళ్లలోను, చర్మముపైన ఏర్పడే కన్నీటి బిందువులు
Noun(1) water that has condensed on a cool surface overnight from water vapor in the air
(1) the grass was wet with dew(2) In fact, we used to get up extra early just to capture that dew .(3) ├ö├ç├┐What I'm meaning to say├ö├ç├û, she began, the dew of tears rimming her eyes, ├ö├ç├┐is that I went to the docks and your Dad wasn't there.├ö├ç├û(4) The first rays of golden light touched the hillside, still wet with dew , each tiny droplet singing out in a rainbow of colors.(5) Rain, heavy dew , and high humidity stimulate preharvest sprouting.(6) They catch the night dew for water, we are told, and eat old tins of carrots, left by the company that once mined this spot.(7) Heavy dew in the night time and soaring soil temperatures made farming a pleasure, especially as cattle prices continued to rise.(8) her body had broken out in a fine dew of perspiration(9) Since it was a dry night, and there wasn't even dew on the grass, the fire spread throughout the yard.(10) Most manufacturers recommend that at least two hours be allowed for paint to dry before sunset if cool temperatures and heavy dew are expected that evening.(11) Rain, dew , and condensation from the cooling system produce enough water for a family of four.(12) There were dark green cannabis plants dripping with heavy dew dotting the field and the smell of cannabis resin mixed with the aroma of fresh cow dung permeated the morning air.(13) a cold, heavy dew dripped from the leaves(14) Adults feed on water drops or dew and are short-lived.(15) When our second child was on the way, we purchased a house that was warmer, but sat above a basement that filled with water after every heavy dew .(16) A fine dew of perspiration stood out on her cheeks and forehead.
(1) morning dew :: ఉదయం బిందు
(2) mountain dew :: మౌంటైన్ డ్యూ
(3) dew drop :: బిందు డ్రాప్
(4) dew-point :: బిందు పాయింట్ల
(5) white dew :: తెలుపు బిందు
1. dew ::
2. precipitation ::
3. frost ::
4. snow ::
5. winter ::
6. bedew ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Or the cherry-flavored soft drink
from the makers of Mountain Dew?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
[SINGING] Where it's dark as a dungeon
And as damp as the DEW
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: dew
Meaning and definitions of dew, translation in Telugu language for dew with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dew in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dew"
What dew means in Telugu, dew meaning in Telugu, dew definition, examples and pronunciation of dew in Telugu language.