వ్యత్యాసం, భేదం, వివాదం, విరోధం
Noun(1) the quality of being unlike or dissimilar(2) a variation that deviates from the standard or norm(3) a disagreement or argument about something important(4) a significant change(5) the number that remains after subtraction; the number that when added to the subtrahend gives the minuend
(1) I had never driven a 4X4 before but you don't notice any difference from a normal car except for the height.(2) Disgust for both Jews and women become for such men a way of asserting their own difference from mere mortal beings.(3) Tactics books are readily available, and in many instances there isn't a lot of difference from one to the next.(4) the gross margin is the difference between the total cost of the goods and the final selling price(5) he wouldn't know the difference(6) If the antecedent is more true than the consequent, then the conditional is less than the maximal truth by the difference between their values.(7) The Department of Labour examined data from 2001 when the pay difference was 40 percent.(8) The difference between the expected value and the certainty equivalent is the risk premium for the gamble.(9) But for the boy, a transformation has to be achieved to an awareness of an identity based on difference from the mother.(10) We retreat into our irony cages when we feel threatened by our difference from other people.(11) The question then becomes: how can we free difference from these normative connotations?(12) their difference from one another(13) there was a difference in their approach(14) The music is an odd blend of soft feminine jazzy folk-rock, with little difference from song to song.(15) It is claimed that there remains a substantial difference between that sum and the full amount of the loss.(16) But there was one crucial difference from all the other appeals I'd received.
(1) make a difference :: ఒక వైవిధ్యం
(2) time difference :: సమయ బేధము
(3) it makes no difference :: ఇది ఎటువంటి వ్యత్యాసాన్ని చేస్తుంది
(4) big difference :: పెద్ద తేడా
(5) spot the difference :: తేడా గుర్తించడం
(6) potential difference :: పొటెన్షియల్ వ్యత్యాసము
(7) there is a difference :: ఒక తేడా ఉంది
(8) make difference :: వైవిధ్యం
(9) age difference :: వయసు తేడా
(10) tell the difference :: తేడా చెప్పండి
2. disagreement ::
3. balance ::
4. departure ::
5. remainder ::
6. difference of opinion ::
1. analogy ::
2. community ::
3. likeness ::
4. resemblance ::
difference, differences, indifference
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sheldon, there's a DIFFERENCE
between greeting a friend
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
That's the DIFFERENCE between you.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
There's no DIFFERENCE between
my eyes being open or closed.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
Hey, she didn't compromise,
she settled, there's a DIFFERENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
What DIFFERENCE does it make?
Fat is fat.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
English to Telugu Dictionary: difference
Meaning and definitions of difference, translation in Telugu language for difference with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of difference in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "difference"
What difference means in Telugu, difference meaning in Telugu, difference definition, examples and pronunciation of difference in Telugu language.