అనుకూలంగాలేని, ఎక్కువ ప్రకాశంలేని
Verb(1) switch (a car's headlights(2) become dim or lusterless(3) make dim or lusterless(4) make dim by comparison or conceal(5) become vague or indistinct
Adjective(1) lacking in light; not bright or harsh(2) lacking clarity or distinctness(3) made dim or less bright(4) offering little or no hope(5) slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity
(1) But it is a piece of the country's history, a small symbol of struggles which now remain just dim memories for some.(2) He wasn't going to undersell himself again to a team with such dim prospects.(3) You've allowed the passage of time to dim the intensity of the moment and your rational faculty to devalue what is no longer integral to your life.(4) The Minister painted a human figure in black surrounded by red with a dash of yellow on the top giving it a cheerful outlook in otherwise dim circumstances.(5) Slowly Tim's restaurant plan became a dim and distant memory.(6) Choked with spray, she saw rocks looming, dim shapes above the waste of hurtling water.(7) She opened her eyes to look around the room she was in, but could only see dim shapes in the ghostly moonlight.(8) When she stood back up, the blood rushed around her brain and made her eyes go dim for a moment.(9) Derrick wanted to say something, anything to make the situation look a little less dim , but he couldn't find the words.(10) Shifting away from the dim hopes of my rescue, I conjure up a series of bright memories that bring me a tidal change of emotion.(11) Frescoes of demons and spirits writhe across the walls of its prayer halls, and the drone of absorbed monks fills dim rooms and corridors.(12) On one occasion, a man peering into one of the dirty windows claimed to see the dim figure of a woman, suspended by her wrists from the ceiling.(13) A dim figure crossed to the window and opened the blinds, washing the room with light from the poled lamps in the parking lot.(14) She gazed down and suddenly one of the dim shapes moved, darting into a pool of light from the half moon to take the form of a man.(15) But our chronically weak dollar is a clear sign that the global investment community thinks our economic prospects are dim .(16) The idea of national state-funded infrastructure provision is becoming a dim and distant memory.
(1) dim light :: మసక వెలుతురు
(2) dim sum :: డిమ్ సమ్
(3) dim-witted :: డిం-బుద్దిగల
(4) dim lights :: డిమ్ లైట్లు
(5) dim the lights :: లైట్లు డిం
1. faint ::
2. dark ::
3. indistinct ::
4. vague ::
5. gloomy ::
7. dull ::
8. bleak ::
9. subdued ::
11. fade ::
12. diminish ::
13. blind ::
14. blur ::
15. dip ::
1. bright ::
2. brilliant ::
3. light ::
4. lucid ::
5. luminous ::
dim, dimer, dimly, dimness, dims
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He's hoping to see Epsilon Eridani DIM...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
His DIM, uncomprehending eyes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: dim
Meaning and definitions of dim, translation in Telugu language for dim with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dim in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dim"
What dim means in Telugu, dim meaning in Telugu, dim definition, examples and pronunciation of dim in Telugu language.