దిక్కు, వైపు, మార్గం, త్రోవ
Noun(1) a line leading to a place or point(2) the spatial relation between something and the course along which it points or moves(3) a general course along which something has a tendency to develop(4) something that provides direction or advice as to a decision or course of action(5) the act of managing something(6) a message describing how something is to be done(7) the act of setting and holding a course(8) a formal statement of a command or injunction to do something(9) the concentration of attention or energy on something
(1) It seems to me that a lack of direction and purpose leads to a lack of leadership and motivation.(2) Their main role is to oversee the school's direction and to have a say in the way the school is going.(3) For without a leader to give direction , counsel and wisdom, any well-intended venture is bound to fail.(4) Instead, the reticular lamina moved in a direction perpendicular to its long axis.(5) After the World Cup we have a lot of work to do, but Peter is a guy who I think will develop in the right direction in Glasgow.(6) They were moving in the opposite direction that the squat nurse had gone.(7) Animal lovers said earlier that the case was a step in the right direction against illegal ownership of endangered animals.(8) the car was going in the other direction(9) That was until we were pointed in the direction of our monstrous destination.(10) To get intimate access and remain friends, he handed over direction and editorial control.(11) Turning your legs and feet while keeping your torso facing a different direction is a hard thing to learn.(12) compass direction(13) This inquiry should have been ordered last year when the Royal Infirmary management was crying out for funding and direction .(14) Barnes's direction hasn't managed to mend the brittle bones of the play.(15) The simple solution is to reverse the one way direction in East Street to northwards.(16) I see our young men struggle because they have no direction or purpose for their lives, and it's more than sad.
(1) opposite direction :: వ్యతిరేక దిశలో
(2) stage direction :: రంగస్థల దిశలో
(3) sense of direction :: దిశా జ్ఞానం
(4) in the direction of :: ఆ దిశగా
(5) wind direction :: గాలి దిశ
(6) change direction :: మార్పు దిశలో
(7) in the direction :: దిశలో
(8) reverse direction :: తిరోగమన దిశలో
(9) direction indicator :: దిశ సూచిక
(10) flow direction :: ప్రవాహం దిశ
1. way ::
2. orientation ::
3. administration ::
4. instruction ::
6. commission ::
7. management ::
8. focus ::
9. counseling ::
direction, directional, directionless, directions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
heading in the same DIRECTION
for the same reason.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
Split up our horde.
in every DIRECTION.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
My mother and father are scientists,
so I was kind of led in that DIRECTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
lf he'd kind of taken his life
in a different DIRECTION, who knows?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
"Follows DIRECTION: barely.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
English to Telugu Dictionary: direction
Meaning and definitions of direction, translation in Telugu language for direction with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of direction in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "direction"
What direction means in Telugu, direction meaning in Telugu, direction definition, examples and pronunciation of direction in Telugu language.