మురికి చేసే బురద, ధూళి మొదలైనవి
Noun(1) the part of the earth's surface consisting of humus and disintegrated rock(2) the state of being covered with unclean things(3) obscene terms for feces(4) disgraceful gossip about the private lives of other people
Adjective(1) (of roads
(1) the soldier sagged to the dirt(2) Her shoulders drooped and she looked down at the dusty ground, idly making a line in the loose dirt with her foot.(3) The facade is more than adequate, and the harsh reality of poverty and dirt all but invisible unless you take a wrong turn.(4) What point is there in spending a fortune in promoting Scotland as a country to visit and to do business in when the first impression is one of third-world dirt and squalor.(5) As the trees lessened, Zeke and Jon reached the dirt path and stopped.(6) The dirt road down to the river passed by some clay banks.(7) There was dog dirt smeared on the slides and the floor.(8) We had walkie-talkies to ensure that nobody got lost on the long journeys down dirt roads between preaching engagements.(9) They didn't mention the monuments they'd seen or complain about the chaos and dirt .(10) Blackened and degraded by centuries of dust and dirt , they emerged in a remarkable state of preservation that gives an excellent idea of their intended flamboyance.(11) There are scenes with me cleaning up dog dirt in my glittering boots!(12) a dirt road(13) And broken vodka bottles, condoms, dog dirt and human excrement have turned the area into a menacing health hazard.(14) Acorn Rugby Club has tried to cut down possible injuries to players by building a fence to keep the playing area free from broken glass, needless dog dirt and people's rubbish.(15) Looking closer, she saw that he bore the Seal of Royalty, covered mostly by dirt and dust from the long journey.(16) With a curse, he dropped back to the ground and examined the dirt at his feet.
(1) dirt bike :: డర్ట్ బైక్
(2) dirt road :: మురికి రోడ్
(3) dust and dirt :: దుమ్ము మరియు ధూళి
(4) eat dirt :: దుమ్ము తినడానికి
(5) dirt-cheap :: డర్ట్-చౌకగా
(6) pay dirt :: డర్ట్ చెల్లించండి
(7) dirt poor :: దుమ్ము పేద
(8) dirt biking :: డర్ట్ బైకింగ్
1. ungraded ::
2. grime ::
4. a scandal ::
5. scandal ::
6. turd ::
7. soil ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He's on the DIRT road.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
How to eat DIRT?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
smashed and dried out
and returned to the DIRT?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
What 12-year-old boy
wants a motorized DIRT bike?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
the rake lines in the DIRT along the list,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: dirt
Meaning and definitions of dirt, translation in Telugu language for dirt with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dirt in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dirt"
What dirt means in Telugu, dirt meaning in Telugu, dirt definition, examples and pronunciation of dirt in Telugu language.