ప్రత్యేక తరహా వ్యాధి, శారీరకంగా, మానసికంగా ఏర్పడే అనారోగ్య స్థితి
Noun(1) an impairment of health or a condition of abnormal functioning
(1) we are suffering from the British disease of self-deprecation(2) departmental administration has often led to the dread disease of departmentalitis(3) The infection may be passed on without causing meningitis or any symptoms of the disease .(4) Rather, it is an argument against not leading a full life, of yielding to the national disease of sloth and laziness.(5) he isn't the only one who has that disease(6) The symptoms are not disease specific and the term does not suggest any cause for the symptoms.(7) a possible cause of heart disease(8) contagious disease(9) It may soon be used in humans to treat heart disease , diabetes, and other such diseases.(10) lung disease(11) Testicular cancer is a rare disease in men caused by abnormal growth of cells of the testicle.(12) bacterial meningitis is quite a rare disease(13) many people have this disease(14) fungal disease(15) antibiotics are used to fight disease(16) The main cause of death in our cohort with diabetes was ischaemic heart disease .
(1) heart disease :: గుండె వ్యాధి
(2) liver disease :: కాలేయ వ్యాధి
(3) coronary artery disease :: కొరోనరీ ఆర్టరీ వ్యాధి
(4) venereal disease :: సుఖ వ్యాధి
(5) infectious disease :: అంటు వ్యాధి
(6) coronary heart disease :: హృదయ ధమని వ్యాధి
(7) chronic disease :: దీర్ఘకాలిక వ్యాధి
(8) lung disease :: ఊపిరితితుల జబు
(9) skin disease :: చర్మవ్యాధి
1. illness ::
2. sickness ::
4. infection ::
5. ailment ::
6. malady ::
7. disorder ::
8. complaint ::
9. affliction ::
10. condition ::
11. indisposition ::
12. upset ::
13. problem ::
14. trouble ::
15. infirmity ::
16. disability ::
17. defect ::
18. abnormality ::
19. pestilence ::
20. plague ::
21. cancer ::
22. canker ::
23. blight ::
24. bug ::
25. virus ::
26. contagion ::
1. health ::
disease, diseased, diseases
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
of the Centers for
Disease Control street team...
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
They stopped the DISEASE and saved your life.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
Stan Lee does not have
a contagious skin DISEASE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
She's a DISEASE.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Yeah, it's a DISEASE
on The Discovery Channel...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: disease
Meaning and definitions of disease, translation in Telugu language for disease with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of disease in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "disease"
What disease means in Telugu, disease meaning in Telugu, disease definition, examples and pronunciation of disease in Telugu language.