Noun(1) the power to use something or someone(2) a method of tending to or managing the affairs of a some group of people (especially the group's business affairs(3) the act or means of getting rid of something(4) a kitchen appliance for disposing of garbage
(1) Pundits say that the timing of the National Stabilization Fund share disposal is the key to halting further losses.(2) In fact, the project launched in 2001, had prevailed upon the Tourism Department to shelve proposals to install incinerators for waste disposal in the tourist hot spot.(3) There is no Capital Gains Tax on any future disposal of the property.(4) "The group will continue to implement its orderly disposal of assets to help provide working capital for the group's operation, " it said.(5) the disposal of his shares in the company(6) Although they look the same on the site, careful reading discloses that only the kitchen sink can accommodate a garbage disposal .(7) The disposal of the shares in the company will trigger a charge to CGT (capital gains tax).(8) The boat jerked and the motor gave a garbled cry like a garbage disposal with a spoon caught inside.(9) We don't even have a garbage disposal unit in our flat.(10) Processing and disposal of hemp products would produce no industrial toxins, and certainly no dioxins.(11) Someone who is resident but not domiciled in Ireland at the date of disposal of shares acquired on the exercise of an option may be liable to capital gains tax.(12) The assay does not use radiolabelled probes and hence the problem of disposal of radioactive material does not arise.(13) the disposal of radioactive waste(14) If you don't have a garbage disposal , keep your drain covered with a fine mesh strainer (available at most hardware stores) to prevent clogs.(15) Mr Atkinson said rules had changed regarding disposal of waste so the firm could no longer burn scrap wood on site, which would in turn fuel the building and furnaces.(16) Now the radioactive waste disposal for each site will be regulated through one organisation.
(1) waste disposal :: వ్యర్థపదార్థాల
(2) at your disposal :: మీ పారవేయడం వద్ద
(3) garbage disposal :: చెత్త పారవేయడం
(4) sewage disposal :: మురుగు
(5) at disposal :: పారవేయడం వద్ద
(6) refuse disposal :: పారవేయడం తిరస్కరించవచ్చు
(7) bomb disposal :: బాంబు నిర్వీర్య
(8) at his disposal :: తన పారవేయడం వద్ద
(9) final disposal :: చివరి పారవేయడం
(10) at one's disposal :: ఒకరి పారవేయడం వద్ద
1. throwing away ::
2. arrangement ::
3. administration ::
4. garbage disposal ::
5. disposition ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
[GARBAGE DISPOSAL WHIRS]
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
There's a 5 grand fine,
600 for towing and DISPOSAL,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Meth cooking and corpse DISPOSAL?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
...where it will deploy the Wolowitz
Zero-Gravity Waste Disposal System.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
I am at your DISPOSAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: disposal
Meaning and definitions of disposal, translation in Telugu language for disposal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of disposal in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "disposal"
What disposal means in Telugu, disposal meaning in Telugu, disposal definition, examples and pronunciation of disposal in Telugu language.