భేదం గుర్తించు, స్పష్టంగా చూచు
- వేరుప్రత్యేకమైనప్రముఖులస్పష్టమైన వ్యత్యాసాన్ని చూపుతుందిప్రత్యేక
Verb(1) mark as different(2) detect with the senses(3) be a distinctive feature, attribute, or trait; sometimes in a very positive sense(4) make conspicuous or noteworthy(5) identify as in botany or biology, for example
(1) The licensing and distribution models are the key characteristics that distinguish OSS from commercial software.(2) The sources do not distinguish between administrative and political corruption or between petty and grand corruption.(3) She couldn't distinguish anything in the darkness that prevailed down here.(4) Certain characteristics distinguish one type of print from another.(5) My whole mind whirled around me, thinking so many thoughts that I couldn't distinguish anything intelligible.(6) we must distinguish between two kinds of holiday(7) In close-ups you could barely distinguish which body parts were on view.(8) Several features distinguish the Posimetric design from other feeding technology.(9) These differences are sufficient to distinguish between the two species.(10) When at rest, our bodies can't distinguish between the sweet stuff in Coke and the sweet stuff in orange juice.(11) The bus was silent except for a faint beat that Lena could barely distinguish from the creaks and groans of the bus.(12) She couldn't distinguish which one it was.(13) One carried something under his arm but Monday couldn't distinguish what it was.(14) Classification systems vary in terminology, but most distinguish on the basis of the severity of the learning disability.(15) Up ahead, beyond the settlement, Ryan could distinguish the dark, unruly mass that was the sea.(16) Each fish has a unique pattern of white spots, making it possible to distinguish one from another.
(1) distinguish between :: మధ్య విభజన
(2) distinguish from :: నుండి భేదాన్ని
(3) distinguish oneself :: తమనుతాము వేరు
1. differentiate ::
2. discern ::
3. separate ::
4. spot ::
5. key ::
6. signalize ::
7. secern ::
1. confuse ::
2. mistake ::
distinguish, distinguishable, distinguished, distinguishes, distinguishing
English to Telugu Dictionary: distinguish
Meaning and definitions of distinguish, translation in Telugu language for distinguish with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of distinguish in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "distinguish"
What distinguish means in Telugu, distinguish meaning in Telugu, distinguish definition, examples and pronunciation of distinguish in Telugu language.