Noun(1) noticeable heterogeneity(2) the condition or result of being changeable
(1) The museum celebrates the rich cultural diversity of the Auckland region and its peoples.(2) Now debate has virtually disappeared, and there isn't much diversity of opinion.(3) Management to increase the genetic diversity of the population should, therefore, be considered.(4) People who reflect the wide diversity which exists in modern-day Scotland are needed for this vital work.(5) So in terms of sheer diversity , the aliens are vastly more important than the natives.(6) We selected patients to achieve maximum diversity with respect to age and sex.(7) They hoped to use their time today to talk about ways of promoting cultural diversity and social inclusion.(8) Government media must enjoy editorial independence and be open to a diversity of viewpoints.(9) When the forest disappears, so too will Indonesia's rich biological diversity be effected and disappear forever.(10) newspapers were obliged to allow a diversity of views to be printed(11) He says Auburn's " bigger problem " is achieving racial diversity on campus.(12) We are all part of a sustainable industry, rich in diversity , with a unique blend of assets.(13) The brief argued against the idea that racial diversity on a campus is linked to positive educational outcomes.(14) Elected officials represent a great diversity of cultures and interests.(15) Important contributions to the project will also come from volunteers passionate about Earth's diversity of life.(16) A smaller pool of people can mean less diversity , less variety and less dynamism.
(1) cultural diversity :: సాంస్కృతిక భిన్నత్వం
(2) unity in diversity :: భిన్నత్వంలో ఏకత్వం
(3) genetic diversity :: జన్యు వైవిధ్యం
(4) diversity factor :: వైవిధ్యం అంశం
1. variety ::
2. miscellany ::
3. assortment ::
4. mixture ::
5. mix ::
7. range ::
8. array ::
9. multiplicity ::
10. variation ::
11. variance ::
13. heterogeneity ::
14. difference ::
15. contrast ::
1. analogy ::
2. community ::
3. likeness ::
4. resemblance ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
While you do provide
a certain cultural DIVERSITY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
- How so?
- Everybody knows genetic DIVERSITY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
English to Telugu Dictionary: diversity
Meaning and definitions of diversity, translation in Telugu language for diversity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of diversity in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "diversity"
What diversity means in Telugu, diversity meaning
in Telugu, diversity definition, examples and pronunciation
of diversity in Telugu language.