కుక్క, శునకజాతికి చెందిన జంతువు
- కుక్కDoge యొక్కకుక్కలు
Noun(1) a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf(2) a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman(3) informal term for a man(4) someone who is morally reprehensible(5) a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll(6) a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward(7) metal supports for logs in a fireplace
Verb(1) go after with the intent to catch
(1) Well if I hired my old headmaster, I'd treat him like a dog .(2) come out, Michael, you dog!(3) He said, ├ö├ç├┐It's kind of like a hound dog chasing a rabbit.├ö├ç├û(4) photographers seemed to dog her every step(5) I make him work like a dog(6) So how do you choose from the plethora of contracts on offer to ensure you don't get stuck with a dog of a contract?(7) Jackie loved my father and my father treated him like a dog .(8) One of the great mysteries of Australian political life is why a man who is about to dump a dog of a tax system on an unsuspecting public should appear so smug?(9) a dog fox(10) That's why we try to write articles about how to crush on a cutie, find a BF and, yikes, get rid of a dog of a dude before he turns your heart into a pancake.(11) The schools are good so there's no need to work like a dog to pay school fees.(12) your historian is a dull dog(13) A member of the waterworks department shot a fine dog otter on the lower Rivington reservoir.(14) Never a truer word as, after a dog of a first half, the second period ran rampant on the back of abject defending.(15) In order to get him to commit you have to treat him like a dog .(16) A woman in Hastings is walking a small dog on a leash.
(1) dog food :: కుక్కకు పెట్టు ఆహారము
(2) dog leash :: కుక్క leash
(3) big dog :: పెద్ద కుక్క
(4) dog tag :: డాగ్ ట్యాగ్
(5) female dog :: ఆడ కుక్క
(6) little dog :: చిన్న కుక్క
(7) dog bone :: కుక్క ఎముక
(8) dog and cat :: కుక్క మరియు పిల్లి
(9) dog collar :: కుక్క కాలర్
1. hound ::
3. firedog ::
4. frump ::
5. blackguard ::
6. pawl ::
7. pursue ::
8. plague ::
9. chase after ::
dog, doges, dogs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You... you know
you're describing a DOG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
We had a DOG
who made a noise like that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
You scurvy DOG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
- Is that a DOG?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
...spent the rest of his life
as a DOG groomer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
English to Telugu Dictionary: dog
Meaning and definitions of dog, translation in Telugu language for dog with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dog in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dog"
What dog means in Telugu, dog meaning in Telugu, dog definition, examples and pronunciation of dog in Telugu language.