ఇంటికి, కుటుంబ జీవనానికి సంబంధించిన, తన దేశానికి సంబంధించిన
Noun(1) a servant who is paid to perform menial tasks around the household
Adjective(1) of concern to or concerning the internal affairs of a nation(2) of or relating to the home(3) of or involving the home or family(4) converted or adapted to domestic use(5) produced in a particular country
(1) These are animals that, along with domestic goats and sheep, have been bred for thousands of years as food.(2) domestic fowl(3) It has also developed materials for the steel industry, office machinery, domestic appliances, industrial safety, sports surfaces and car components.(4) Expanding business from a purely domestic market into foreign markets is a big step in any company's development.(5) The majority, who are normally moderate in their views about both international and domestic affairs, have been silent in public but concerned in private.(6) An expert believes family doctors can play an important role in helping resolve various family problems, including domestic violence.(7) More reforms may be needed, but domestic agriculture is of rather more strategic importance than some younger politicians seem to be aware of.(8) All projects used a major wood heating appliance with integrated domestic water heating.(9) Thanks to our support, the charity was able to lay on a Christmas party for families fleeing domestic violence.(10) Factory production fell 3.9 percent as domestic consumption remained stagnant and exports declined.(11) For a while the government banned all use of the waters for industrial and domestic purposes.(12) This is because the boiler must operate continuously even during warm weather in order to heat the domestic water supply.(13) Bringing out a contrast between industrial and domestic architecture, he says that there is a vast difference between the two.(14) The concept of the ├ö├ç├┐foreign observer├ö├ç├û might seem problematic in relation to the delicate domestic issues of another country.(15) From the point of view of the host country, they can actually save a domestic firm rather than letting it undergo a slow, painful death.(16) domestic work
(1) gross domestic product :: స్థూల దేశీయ ఉత్పత్తి
(2) domestic violence :: గృహ హింస
(3) domestic market :: దేశీయ మార్కెట్
(4) domestic animal :: దేశీయ జంతువుల
(5) domestic animals :: దేశీయ జంతువులు
(6) domestic flight :: దేశీయ యాన విమానం
(7) domestic partner :: జీవిత భాగస్వామి
(8) domestic servant :: ఇంటి పనిమనిషి
(9) domestic appliances :: గృహొపకరణాలు
(10) domestic product :: దేశీయ ఉత్పత్తి
1. family ::
2. stay-at-home ::
4. national ::
5. native ::
6. servant ::
7. house servant ::
domestic, domestication, domestics
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Prescription, nonprescription, foreign,
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
I'd get called on DOMESTIC disputes
all the time.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
I've never been
the DOMESTIC type.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: domestic
Meaning and definitions of domestic, translation in Telugu language for domestic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of domestic in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "domestic"
What domestic means in Telugu, domestic meaning
in Telugu, domestic definition, examples and pronunciation
of domestic in Telugu language.