నాటకము, రూపకం, నాటకీయత
Noun(1) a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage(2) an episode that is turbulent or highly emotional(3) the literary genre of works intended for the theater(4) the quality of being arresting or highly emotional
(1) But in the world of drama , he towers above other contemporaries.(2) Mother arrived on Friday, not without drama , of course and stayed until this morning.(3) The drama is in the emotional defences each soldier employs to survive the horrors they face.(4) Intimate cinematography and the drama of events unfolding makes for intense, absorbing viewing.(5) She was a dynamic, passionate, and caring woman, who loved drama and literature as much as medicine.(6) He grinned to himself as he realized that the conversation in the back of his van sounded like an espionage drama on the radio.(7) She helps pay for her drama course at RADA by hiring out her services as a new form of advertising.(8) He was a pioneer in various genres including satire, literary criticism, and drama .(9) The show is a refreshing change, and brings a wholly new element to the medical drama genre.(10) It is a television drama from Japan that is based on a classic novel of the same name.(11) But what this reading underplays is the extent to which the play is also a revenge drama .(12) The drama of the event had the staffers buzzing but drew shrugs from the children.(13) a gritty urban drama about growing up in Harlem(14) No drama of course except for the popping of the exhaust and the head-turning styling of the car.(15) Such anticipation as I had was more pleasure than pain, and the event itself passed without drama or incident.(16) His first major book mixed journalism with drama , semiotics and literary criticism.
(1) drama queen :: నాటక రాణి
(2) drama series :: డ్రామా సిరీస్
(3) drama school :: డ్రామా పాఠశాల
(4) historical drama :: చారిత్రాత్మక నాటకం
(5) drama student :: డ్రామా విద్యార్ధి
(6) costume drama :: దుస్తులు నాటకం
(7) drama play :: డ్రామా నాటకం
(8) dance drama :: నృత్య డ్రామా
1. play ::
2. acting ::
3. incident ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
My mother's always had
a penchant for DRAMA.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
So, you know,
normal wedding DRAMA.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
We had a little DRAMA
with the person you replaced.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
I do. It fails as DRAMA, science fiction
and it's hopelessly derivative.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
English to Telugu Dictionary: drama
Meaning and definitions of drama, translation in Telugu language for drama with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of drama in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "drama"
What drama means in Telugu, drama meaning in Telugu, drama definition, examples and pronunciation of drama in Telugu language.