వేషం, ధరించే దుస్తులు, పక్షి శరీరంపై ఉండే భాగము, తొడుగు
Noun(1) a one-piece garment for a woman; has skirt and bodice(2) clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion(3) clothing in general
Verb(1) put on clothes(2) provide with clothes or put clothes on(3) put a finish on(4) dress in a certain manner(5) dress or groom with elaborate care(6) kill and prepare for market or consumption(7) arrange in ranks(8) decorate (food(9) provide with decoration(10) put a dressing on(11) cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of(12) cut down rough-hewn (lumber(13) convert into leather(14) apply a bandage or medication to(15) give a neat appearance to(16) arrange attractively
Adjective(1) suitable for formal occasions(2) (of an occasion
(1) She wore a long dark blue and light blue striped collared dress with short sleeves.(2) Some offices are dressing up their ├ö├ç├┐business casual├ö├ç├û policies and returning to traditional business dress .(3) The government men stepped off, in military dress uniforms, each with a large group of ribbons on the left chest over the olive drab fabric.(4) Officers complained that it was extremely difficult to keep the full dress uniform presentable, since the lace dirtied the white cloth, and the brimstone used to dress the cloth damaged the lace.(5) She was starting to feel out of place in her dress slacks and matching jacket.(6) All of the women wear traditional dress : long flowing skirts, heavily embroidered waistcoats and embroidered hats with a rosette on the right side.(7) And Suzy has to wear a bridesmaid dress the like of which has not been seen since 1983.(8) The one thing you know about every single female character in Weiner's books is what dress size she wears.(9) he was unable to dress himself(10) He will be remembered for his elegance of dress (nothing but Savile Row would do).(11) She doesn't dress flamboyantly, instead wearing a black t-shirt and jeans.(12) For these women it was customary to apply cosmetics and to dress their hair in the morning.(13) traditional African dress(14) However, it still requested smart dress , hats optional for women and jacket, collar and tie for men.(15) An array of items erases traditional distinctions between evening dress and daywear.(16) dress the salad with vinaigrette
(1) dress up :: అప్ వేషం
(2) dress code :: వస్త్ర నిబంధన
(3) wedding dress :: పెళ్లి దుస్తులు
(4) fancy dress :: ఫాన్సీ దుస్తుల
(5) evening dress :: సాయంకాలపు దుస్తులు
(6) dress shirt :: దుస్తులు చొక్కా
(7) dress down :: డౌన్ వేషం
(8) dress rehearsal :: వేష పూర్వాభినయం
(9) dress suit :: దుస్తులు దావా
(10) formal dress :: సాంప్రదాయ దుస్తులు
1. full-dress ::
2. gown ::
3. clothes ::
4. attire ::
5. frock ::
6. apparel ::
7. put on clothes ::
8. clothe ::
9. wear formal clothes ::
దుస్తులు బట్టలు ధరిస్తారు
10. decorate ::
11. bandage ::
12. prepare ::
13. fertilize ::
14. style ::
16. snip ::
17. curry ::
18. dress up ::
19. enclothe ::
21. get dressed ::
22. coiffe ::
23. primp ::
24. dress out ::
1. blemish ::
2. deface ::
3. disfigure ::
4. mar ::
5. scar ::
6. spoil ::
dress, dressed, dresses
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He had even sewn a DRESS on it
in the colors of our house.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
The last time a rich man gave me a DRESS,
he was selling me to Khal Drogo.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Your sister's DRESS.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
I can't believe
I DRESS like a celebrity.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
Your DRESS, did you make it?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: dress
Meaning and definitions of dress, translation in Telugu language for dress with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dress in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dress"
What dress means in Telugu, dress meaning in Telugu, dress definition, examples and pronunciation of dress in Telugu language.