గాయానికి మందువేసి పైన కట్టుకట్టుట
Noun(1) savory dressings for salads; basically of two kinds: either the thin French or vinaigrette type or the creamy mayonnaise type(2) a mixture of seasoned ingredients used to stuff meats and vegetables(3) making fertile as by applying fertilizer or manure(4) a cloth covering for a wound or sore(5) processes in the conversion of rough hides into leather(6) the activity of getting dressed; putting on clothes(7) the act of applying a bandage
Verb(1) put on clothes(2) provide with clothes or put clothes on(3) put a finish on(4) dress in a certain manner(5) dress or groom with elaborate care(6) kill and prepare for market or consumption(7) arrange in ranks(8) decorate (food(9) provide with decoration(10) put a dressing on(11) cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of(12) cut down rough-hewn (lumber(13) convert into leather(14) apply a bandage or medication to(15) give a neat appearance to(16) arrange attractively
(1) For an acute burn which will be referred to a burn centre, cling film is an ideal dressing as it protects the wound, reduces heat and evaporative losses, and does not alter the wound appearance.(2) More recently, it was used in both world wars as an oral medicine for battlefield infections and as a wound dressing .(3) The wound is covered with a sterile dressing , and the surgeon or nurse will tell you how to look after it until it's healed.(4) A heavier than normal fertilizer dressing should be applied on paddocks that didn't receive nitrogen after the last grazing.(5) vinaigrette dressing(6) I'll be enjoying tomorrow with my family, eating way too much turkey and dressing , along with some fine sides and desserts.(7) turkey with apple dressing(8) Start turkey and dressing five hours before you expect to serve dinner.(9) My ground was prepared exactly the same for both, same amount of stable manure, everything except the side dressing of Nitrate of Soda on one and not on the other.(10) Heavy feeders, sunflowers appreciate a side dressing of compost or fertilizer during the growing season.(11) It is important to ensure that the dressing is rubbed well into the fabric, and not allowed to remain thickly on the surface.(12) Stitches will hold it in place and, after covering the wound with a dressing , he can go back to work.(13) Often, the wound will be covered with a dressing but left open to heal, especially if it is more than 6 hours old, as this is the best way to prevent infection.(14) My task is the opposite of the big hammer approach - sweeping, cleaning, and applying autumn dressing and mulches to those plants that need it.(15) surgical dressing(16) an antiseptic dressing
(1) dress :: దుస్తులు
(2) dressing table :: అలంకార అద్దము
(3) salad dressing :: సలాడ్ పైన అలంకరించు పదార్దాలు
(4) dressing up :: దుస్తులు వేస్కోవటం
(5) window dressing :: విండో డ్రెస్సింగ్
(6) wound dressing :: గాయాల డ్రెస్సింగ్
(7) dressing-room :: దుస్తులు మార్చుకునే గది
1. sauce ::
2. bandage ::
3. fertilizer ::
4. binding ::
7. stuffing ::
8. salad dressing ::
సలాడ్ పైన అలంకరించు పదార్దాలు
9. put on clothes ::
10. clothe ::
11. wear formal clothes ::
దుస్తులు బట్టలు ధరిస్తారు
12. decorate ::
13. bandage ::
14. prepare ::
15. fertilize ::
16. style ::
18. snip ::
19. curry ::
20. dress up ::
21. enclothe ::
23. get dressed ::
24. coiffe ::
25. primp ::
26. dress out ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The country, the DRESSING,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
Are you guys
all DRESSING up for work?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
I was thinking of DRESSING up as
Indiana Jones's mocha-skinned love child.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
but I don't think DRESSING up
like a Catholic schoolgirl
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
are in the back.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
English to Telugu Dictionary: dressing
Meaning and definitions of dressing, translation in Telugu language for dressing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dressing in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dressing"
What dressing means in Telugu, dressing meaning in Telugu, dressing definition, examples and pronunciation of dressing in Telugu language.