- చలనంమళ్ళిందినిలకడ లేని మనిషిడ్రిఫ్టింగ్ఉద్దేశాలు
Noun(1) a force that moves something along(2) the gradual departure from an intended course due to external influences (as a ship or plane(3) a process of linguistic change over a period of time(4) a large mass of material that is heaped up by the wind or by water currents(5) a general tendency to change (as of opinion(6) the pervading meaning or tenor(7) a horizontal (or nearly horizontal
Verb(1) be in motion due to some air or water current(2) wander from a direct course or at random(3) move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment(4) vary or move from a fixed point or course(5) live unhurriedly, irresponsibly, or freely(6) move in an unhurried fashion(7) cause to be carried by a current(8) drive slowly and far afield for grazing(9) be subject to fluctuation(10) be piled up in banks or heaps by the force of wind or a current
(1) Once past this section of white water we began to drift downstream and came to a stone bridge crossing the deep valley of the river, reminding me of a rainbow.(2) Wind drift is a major factor and little appreciated.(3) The only way for Democrats to reverse the slow rightward drift in constitutional law is by winning elections.(4) By the time she comes back we forget what we were discussing and the drift of the conversation is lost.(5) She began to see blue and yellow dots, as she slowly began to drift out of consciousness.(6) By the time the plane and its crew reached the European coast, they had adjusted course to compensate for a 15-mile drift to the right.(7) If you have an electric outboard available, this too can be used to slow down a drift .(8) And within Australia there's still a steady drift north.(9) Because they were civilians, their response to the order was neither prompt nor orderly, but the group did begin to drift that way.(10) The task is not an easy one, for the population drift to the cities, especially among young people, continues unabated.(11) He got my drift and went to sit on a beanbag chair.(12) Unless he organized his thoughts he would die here in the nighttime, the snow would drift over his body and only the dogs would know where to find him.(13) Yet, this apart, you can see the drift of the argument.(14) In recent years more of these nodules have been collected from the mine dump and a drift in the mine.(15) It's a long time since I read it, but that seemed to be the general drift .(16) We drift with the current over one of his favourite yellow spots.
(1) drift away :: దూరంగా డ్రిఫ్ట్
(2) drift apart :: విడిపోయి బాంధవ్యాలు
(3) drift off :: ఆఫ్ డ్రిఫ్ట్
(4) genetic drift :: జన్యు చలనం
(5) drift down :: డౌన్ డ్రిఫ్ట్
(6) drift up :: అప్ డ్రిఫ్ట్
(7) drift along :: పాటు డ్రిఫ్ట్
(8) drift velocity :: డ్రిఫ్ట్ వేగము
(9) drift sand :: చలనం ఇసుక
(10) drift ice :: చలనం మంచు
1. movement ::
2. deviation ::
3. gist ::
4. pile ::
5. gallery ::
6. impulsion ::
7. trend ::
8. purport ::
9. be carried ::
10. wander ::
11. stray ::
13. be adrift ::
14. freewheel ::
drift, drifted, drifter, drifters, drifting, drifts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Does he DRIFT away
like a kite with his strings cut,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
Catch my DRIFT?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Do-do you think
we'd really DRIFT apart
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
I always catch your DRIFT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
If you catch my DRIFT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
English to Telugu Dictionary: drift
Meaning and definitions of drift, translation in Telugu language for drift with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of drift in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "drift"
What drift means in Telugu, drift meaning in Telugu, drift definition, examples and pronunciation of drift in Telugu language.