ప్రయత్నం, కృషి, యత్నం
Noun(1) earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something(2) use of physical or mental energy; hard work(3) a notable achievement(4) a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
(1) it was a poor effort(2) They have begun to take key towns and cities and captured a critical port so that the humanitarian relief effort is already under way.(3) This is not so much due to time constraints as due to the fact that I don't feel like putting intense mental effort into it.(4) I wanted to help in the war effort , of course, but I was pulled in two different ways.(5) in an effort to reduce inflation, the government increased interest rates(6) I was given a deferment because the work that was being done was essential to the war effort .(7) Henri Camara has Celtic's first shot, a decent effort forcing Valdes into a diving but comfortable save.(8) Primary schools launched a safety campaign yesterday in an effort to prevent child deaths on our roads.(9) Children were also expected to contribute to the war effort in every way they could, with many leaving school to start work.(10) North Yorkshire County Council is to lobby the Government in an effort to reduce the use of disposable nappies.(11) he won without any great effort(12) The company said it will also dispose of 12,000 surplus freight cars in an effort to reduce costs.(13) It takes a great deal of mental effort to keep in mind the fact that whatever is happening is just plain fiction.(14) they made a concerted effort(15) Will the government's effort to marry off more low-income single parents ease poverty?(16) It then took only a slight mental effort to isolate a moment within that time stream and to observe it.
(1) make an effort :: కృషి చెయ్యు
(2) make an all-out effort :: ఆల్ అవుట్ ప్రయత్నం
(3) great effort :: గొప్ప కృషి
(4) make effort :: కృషి చెయ్యి
(5) spare no effort :: ఏ ప్రయత్నం ఇంకొక
(6) joint effort :: ఉమ్మడి ప్రయత్నం
(7) concerted effort :: యోచన
(8) war effort :: యుద్దం
(9) sustained effort :: నిరంతర కృషి
(10) in an effort to :: ఒక ప్రయత్నం లో
1. attempt ::
2. achievement ::
3. exertion ::
4. sweat ::
5. exploit ::
6. campaign ::
effort, effortless, efforts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Surely there are ways to have me killed that
would be less detrimental to the war EFFORT.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
If you're interested in making
a sincere EFFORT to be a good teacher...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
we should make the EFFORT.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
I appreciate the EFFORT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
Uh, Howard, I appreciate the EFFORT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: effort
Meaning and definitions of effort, translation in Telugu language for effort with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of effort in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "effort"
What effort means in Telugu, effort meaning in Telugu, effort definition, examples and pronunciation of effort in Telugu language.