Noun(1) a narrow band of elastic rubber used to hold things (such as papers(2) a fabric made of yarns containing an elastic material
Adjective(1) capable of resuming original shape after stretching or compression; springy(2) able to adjust readily to different conditions
(1) By definition, a material is elastic if it recovers its initial shape after load removal.(2) Strings or elastic might be attached inside the skirt to keep the back fullness and the bustle in place.(3) The resulting rigid and mechanically isolated bundles may then inelastically transmit traction over a greater range than in a uniformly elastic material.(4) In these days of the multifunctional bank the scope of banking business seems, as a matter of practice, to be infinitely elastic .(5) This a tube made out of an elastic material that is very similar to a normal healthy aorta.(6) Demand is more elastic in the long run than the short run, since in the long run drivers can adapt by buying vehicles with more fuel-efficient engines, or relocating closer to their place of work.(7) The concept of Newtonian elastic collisions among molecules of a gas suffices to bind together in one theory the empirical laws of Boyle, Charles, and Graham.(8) The concept of ├ö├ç├┐sectarian balance├ö├ç├û is equally elastic and carries a variety of meanings.(9) The separation between these two kinds of world is not a division into two parts set in isolation from one another but more like a stretching of an elastic material in two directions.(10) Use something like leather harnesses (if you have them), ties, and elastic material.(11) Thus, the imperfectly competing firms faced a more elastic demand for their services than would a monopoly railroad.(12) The same leg gripper elastic is also around the ankle area.(13) In any case, we will know by tomorrow whether it's a wrap, or this flexible deadline remains elastic .(14) After doing some research, I discovered the answer: The dryer was destroying the rubber elastic in the socks and underwear.(15) I know too, that nylon and stretch elastic , cast aside by fishermen, catches around seabirds' legs and either slowly kills or maims them.(16) Pin strap elastic at center back, curving up to top of bra band.
(1) elastic band :: సాగే బ్యాండ్
(2) elastic modulus :: సాగే మాడ్యులస్
(3) elastic limit :: సాగే పరిమితి
(4) elastic force :: వ్యాకోచ బలాన్ని
(5) elastic collision :: సాగే ఢీకొన్న
(6) elastic demand :: సాగే డిమాండ్
1. stretchy ::
2. adaptable ::
3. pliable ::
4. rubber band ::
1. inelastic ::
2. inflexible ::
3. rigid ::
4. stiff ::
elastic, elasticity, elasticize, elasticizes, elastics, nonelastic
English to Telugu Dictionary: elastic
Meaning and definitions of elastic, translation in Telugu language for elastic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of elastic in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "elastic"
What elastic means in Telugu, elastic meaning in Telugu, elastic definition, examples and pronunciation of elastic in Telugu language.