అంశం, మూలధర్మ, భూతం
Noun(1) an abstract part of something(2) an artifact that is one of the individual parts of which a composite entity is made up; especially a part that can be separated from or attached to a system(3) any of the more than 100 known substances (of which 92 occur naturally(4) the most favorable environment for a plant or animal(5) one of four substances thought in ancient and medieval cosmology to constitute the physical universe(6) the situation in which you are happiest and most effective(7) a straight line that generates a cylinder or cone
(1) raised in Hawaii, the sea is his natural element(2) The decay of neutrons into protons is essential for the existence of the element hydrogen, whose nucleus is a single proton.(3) The man couldn't be offensive even if he tried and once the conversation centred around greyhounds and horses the genial Caseyville man was in his element .(4) The spokesman said preliminary investigations showed that overheated wires in a heater element , and an overloaded thermostat, may have been the cause.(5) Protocols have been established, so there's a significant element of confidence when we go into humans.(6) And he was in his element in the amusements, gambling away his pocket money on the slot machines and cascades.(7) Whatever the element , the atoms are made of electrons, neutrons, and protons.(8) an important element of the system(9) Even so, Mr Galloway was in his element , playing the role he relishes the most: the little guy squaring up for a fight with the establishment.(10) The nucleus of the lightest element , hydrogen, consists of a single proton.(11) And when it came to the children themselves, she was in her element .(12) He used to sit in the pub in Greek Street, next to our office, surrounded by admirers, and he was in his element .(13) The one thing that is true, and which you have obviously understood, is that each of the sun signs belongs to a particular element - fire, earth, air or water.(14) After the storm, the quiet man was in his element .(15) Early in 1999 synthesis of the element with atomic number 114 was reported.(16) Ryan was in his element , making yards with his low driving style, and with the rest of the pack adding their contributions further scores were bound to come.
(1) trace element :: అతితక్కువ మోతాదు
(2) heating element :: హీటింగ్ ఎలిమెంట్
(3) key element :: కీలక అంశం
(4) chemical element :: రసాయన మూలకం
(5) the element :: మూలకం
(6) basic element :: ప్రాథమిక మూలకం
(7) finite element :: పరిమిత మూలకం
(8) essential element :: ముఖ్యమైన మూలకం
(9) crucial element :: కీలకమైన మూలకం
(10) finite element method :: పరిమిత మూలకం పద్ధతి
1. component ::
2. trace ::
4. weather ::
5. chemical element ::
6. ingredient ::
1. whole ::
element, elemental, elements
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I liked the time travel ELEMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
known as Element Lad.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
is the ELEMENT of surprise.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
Leonard disproved my ELEMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
They didn't find the ELEMENT?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: element
Meaning and definitions of element, translation in Telugu language for element with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of element in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "element"
What element means in Telugu, element meaning
in Telugu, element definition, examples and pronunciation
of element in Telugu language.